Bug at season goal: upgrade three gems to 35

hi,
I am on my season trip at the stage champion. However, I can’t get any further because the objective “Level up three legendary gems to 35” is banned for me. I have now upgraded 4 legendary gems to 35 and still do not get the goal recognized. This annoys me, so I can not create the season and also fear that the following goals to upgrade the gems are also banned. Please fix this as soon as possible so I can complete the season. Thanks in advance.

To get credit for this Journey Objective, all 3 Legendary Gems must be in your Character’s possession. (Equipped, in their Inventory, in your Stash or on your Follower).

If you used them for augmenting your gear, they will not count. (It does not look like you’ve done that, although I cannot see all your Followers’ gear, what’s in your Inventory or in your Stash).

If some of those Gems are with an alternate Character, they will not count.

If you are still in possession of at least 3 of those Gems, put them on one Character. The next time Urshi levels one of your Gems you will complete the Objective.

This is NOT a bug.

1 Like

Okay thanks, I try this. But I didn’t know, that the Gems must be at the same Charakter AND not in the gear. Everybody tell me, that this is not relevant. Thanks for quickly help.

How to Write a Good Bug Report

Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are posted.

Things That Are NOT Bugs