Bombardments thorn still to strong on PTR

for blighter its normal to only get 6-7 stacks throughout the entire fight. For eskandiel, let him spawn 10 adds and you run away, he will port to you. Stack your stricken and kill him alone or run back to his adds, gather his adds and spawn oculus for bombs.

The worst boss is Ember, which takes the longest to kill as there is no way you can get rid of his adds which tend to spread out (shamens).

Kikaha, what i mean is testers in ptr who want to do too easy GRs according to their paragon isnt helping in feedbacks. I already stated, if you dont want to put in too many keys to clear a 145, at least do a 143. 143 would wouldnt be like fishing for easier mobs or need a condit for the clear. Thats my point.

I still don’t know where you are going with this. I now have cleared 143 on the ptr, my opinion on the build is still the same - it’s stronger than AoV. So now what ? Was it worth it for me to spend 2 hours getting a 143 clear ? Imo : no.

2 Likes

i was there in your channel on twitch. I am Qtrinity in game and Qtinity in twitch.

I think your setup is a little to the squishy side. Prolly drop provoke for something else. Like one of the festerings (floor 1) with swarms, was a guaranteed clear. But you couldnt survive it.

If i had that floor, even a 147 i could clear as long as RG isnt some aids RG like ember.

Edit : 145 cleared at 13:05 min : BF slashers, condi, plague tunnels, shield + Bloodmaw.

Alright boys and girls, Bomb thorns sader isnt dead.
This is Ptr. With no google maps, bad latency, not many participants.
BUT, if this goes live as it is, behold seasonal 6k players clearing 150 in S22.
I would push seasonal sader too. And Good luck to all.

Personal best (recorded in Twitch as Qtinity)
Seasonal ptr (pre-nerf) : 148 - 3.1k paras (no full augs)
non season (pre-nerf) : 150 - 10k paras (missing 41% area damage no follower, no oculus, 3 clears)
non season (post nerf) : 145 - 10k paras (missing 42% area damage, templar with oculus)

1, Builds : Flash iron skin, Laws of Valor Unstoppable, 7% Atk speed gloves)
2. Builds : Reflective skin, Laws of Valor Unstoppable, 7% Atk speed gloves and weapon)

Im tanky, no RG or rift monsters can slay me unless i forgot to press Akarat Champion . screen freezes.

2 Likes

i was for a wizard nerf to deathwish.

hate to see it in builds :slight_smile:

I agree but I don’t understand why I was so squishy. I feel like dropping provoke is a bit too much block loss. In the end I just put some para in vitality and it was better but still.

Yes, good idea. Nerf wizards even further, and out of existance for all time!

After that we should make a bonefire and burn the remaining wizards and witches! Sorcery is evil!

i did mention in the same post that wizards need a buff on some other end then. Suggested aether walker if the cube stays and a flat buff on the existing/new coming items if not.

But dont tell the crusaders :stuck_out_tongue: