Bombardments thorn still to strong on PTR

Its clearing 11 min 139 ALREADY on PTR… It still needs another nerf… I also played it several games till the boss and was kinda facerolling 140 on 4k para.

1 Like

Flameposts incoming soon xD

Edit: What exactly is your time on the PTR , since i cant find a single clear > 135 post-nerf

3 Likes

As the PTR leaderboards weren’t reset when the nerf patch was applied, it’s theoretically possible that someone that got a GR139 post-nerf, but had a clearance higher than that pre-nerf, wouldn’t show up on the leaderboards.

This is one of the reasons the leaderboards should have been reset.

15 Likes

Until I see more high clears coming in that’s distinguishable on the LB’s, I won’t bite. Even hitting 140 to me isn’t a big deal unless it’s done in 10 min or less by multiple low paragon and low augmented toons. There will be multiple classes with 140 clears next season, not just the bombsader.

“ Hallelujah it’s raining barrels”

1 Like

Non season got a reset…

1 Like

wait , what? …i hope you mean on ptr xD

But even then…what is this? They reset the ns-ptr but not the seasonal one, where most of the testing is happening?

Edit: Ok they did reset the non-seasonal PTR Leaderboard but not the seasonal one. Wtf xD

2 Likes

Might be due to them wanting to judge build strengths and weaknesses without the 4th cube spot so hoping to get a better picture of it on non season.

3 Likes

After the non-season PTR leaderboard reset (i.e. post crusader changes), the current top 3 crusader solo clears are all GR 140.

GR Tier Paragon Time
140 8946 11m16s
140 8342 13m40s
140 5611 13m51s
6 Likes

Meh, all higher paragons. I’m fine with 140, there will be multiple classes hitting 140+ next season. I still think it’s good where it is right now unless someone finds another loophole to make it go crazy again.

That’s completely reasonable for NS

6 Likes

Yep the nerf for I2A6 seems right on the money for 140gr.

Too bad Invokers had to be collateral damage.

2 Likes

Apparently non season have been reset now

I would keep in mind that the top live non-season clears always exceed the top PTR clears (assuming of course the PTR was not GR 150 clears or the build was weakened after PTR testing).

I am not sure yet how much higher this crusader build will go on live/non-season.

In a recent PTR, another class’s build did GR 140 for a player with 10k paragon. At the time, I predicted that the top solo clear would be GR 144-146. Many class experts said that my prediction was outrageously high. Even after that build went live as a less powerful version, it now has solo cleared GR 147 @ ~9.2K paragon in non-season.

Adding to that, I did one of the 140s, and it was far from a push. I didn’t have a conduit, and I finished floor 6. I used 2, maybe 3 keys total. Not that I could clear the first 1-2, but I just didn’t want to bother with a spaghetti start.

1 Like

Oh noes Bombardments thorns wasn’t nuked out of the orbit and it can clear a 140 GR…

Quick to the Nerfmobile… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

So what do you predict the top worldwide bomb crusader will clear on live in non-season if no additional changes are made?

Since patch 2.6.5, can you name any build where the top non-season clears on live do not exceed their PTR counterparts by at least 5 GRs? 8 GRs? (Assuming that the build does not hit the GR 150 cap on live or goes live with reduced power).

1 Like

Chart guy why “This user’s public profile is hidden.” :rofl:

There’s a problem with going off of NS live with how high the clears are… if the “balance” is 3-5k para NS clearing 140 then the 10k NS clears don’t mean anything. So if they hit 150 NS with 8-10k paragon then it shouldn’t make a difference.

1 Like

FYI:

To view anyone’s character profile, all you need is their battletag (just hover over their avatar and their battle tag will be shown on the left bottom of the screen or quote their post that will also show the battletag in the popup message draft window):

To see my profile:
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/MicroRNA-1507/career

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/MicroRNA-1507/career

Also, you need to know the region. If I wanted to see an EU profile, I would change the “us” in the web address to “eu” with the correct battletag.

To view anyone’s post history on the forum, simply enter @Battletag in the forum search window. For me, use: @MicroRNA-1507

Kikaha,
If a player is 8k with almost full 150 augs, the yardstick should be 143-145 and not 140. 140 is 3-4k paras with 120 augs.

As for those 10k-12k players, they are nearer to the 147-150 mark.