Bombarder crus build completly nerfed

Well there is a big RNG in rifts too. The Rift alone makes 10 Levels. Maybe you had a damn good rift when you did the 141

2 Likes

Yes, there is an issue. Invoker 2 bonus is (0.9*10) + 1 = 10x.

90% increase is X1.9 multiplier, x10 =19

1 Like

126?

i can do 126 with much less with dh just strafin and locking the skills while i watch a tv program in 8-9 mins why spend 15 mins with sader? doing rotations , grouping mobs with a horse manteining bufs upā€¦ u must be joking

4 Likes

No no, itā€™s 90% per stack, which goes

90% + 90% + 90%ā€¦

What you are writing here is that at 1 stack you get a penalty because your damage is multiplied by 0.9.

well, thats what he did, otherwise it would be 1,9^10

1,9 * 10 = 90% + 90% + 90% + 90% + 90% + 90% + 90% + 90% + 90% + 90 %

1,9^10 = * 1,9 * 1,9 * 1,9ā€¦and so on

Iā€™m adding 90%. Itā€™s the same math behind Shield of Fury stacks.

1+ 0.9 (first stack) + 0.9 (second stack) + 0.9 (third stack) ā€¦

doesnt matter all u are discussing build is broken

just 14 ppl have gone over 140 in 2 weeks ptr and now with 11-12 GR less it means that buikd is to low for no1 use it

doesnt matter if nerf is 900% or 830% or 1150%

2 Likes

Donā€™t knowā€¦soloing 135 is still quite strong in my opinion

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ok

this is almost as bad as the ivory shield nerf!

1 Like

6 ppl have done 145

that means that 6 ppl will be able to solo 135

its much more easy to solo 135 with heavens fury build

its not a nerf its a erase of build like hydra or meteor build in mage

and they have nerfed all thorns builds , cuz akhan is not playable but 6p invoker isnt playable now cuz they havent added in 6p almost u can get 25 stacks or 350% like was b4 ( that wasnt enought) . they just have buff damge to single target in a build that cant proc area damage cuz thons aplies like a proc then cant proc area damage .

its the complete death of thorns crus.

2 Likes

Prior to this eveningā€™s patch, I had cleared a GR131 in 14 min 27 secondsā€¦
https://i.imgur.com/uGGGRjs.jpg

After this eveningā€™s patch, I failed to clear a GR125, in 18 minutes 21 secondsā€¦
https://i.imgur.com/HSszrsq.jpg

Looks like my heroā€™s clearing potential has probably dropped to around a GR123 from GR131 so, yeah, around 8 GRs or so. That being the case, Iā€™ll see what my non-seasonal Invoker can do with the changes.

3 Likes

Iā€™m already noticing weaker Invoker. A build I used to best GR133, is barely able to cope in GR125.

Well keep testing and give feedback l, preferably without empty promises of moving on to another game as thatā€™s quite fine.

Just because they changed it now when PTR isnā€™t over and new patch hasnā€™t been released, doesnā€™t mean they wonā€™t or canā€™t change it again. Saying ā€œitā€™s over, itā€™s over, sader sucks now!ā€ Doesnā€™t do much.

when Blizz thinks a build is to OP they arenā€™t going to buff it and even if they do it would be around 1 or 2 GR up :rofl:

They just nerfed it, so yeah they could buff it up some of it was only capable of doing 120 with 1000 keys spent. No they wouldnā€™t buff it up from where it previously was.

y, that sounds realistic

So the Invoker build isā€¦

Norvaldā€™s Fervor in hand and Akaratā€™s Awakening in cube.

It feels okay on single target. Even the barrels kill stuff. I will play more tonight to measure how high it can go.

4 Likes