Bombarder crus build completly nerfed

350% damage for each stack down to 90% damage for stack

max stacks down from 25 to 10

its 15-20 GRs less

another build erased

with akkham has no sense rigjt now, i am gonna try with 5p invoker cuz it has been buffed

5 Likes

It’s 14GRs. Go try it out, and be sure to use reflective skin for an additional 30% damage when your I2 stacks are low.

Revised because I didn’t notice 10 stack cap – HOLY COW NO!!

TIME TO INVOKER THE F OUT OF THIS MOFO! lol

the build is now 10x weaker. how do you calculate 8 GRs?

Let’s see what math says:

1. 350% to 90% is x4.5 -> x1.9, or 2.36 times weaker
  2. 25 stacks (not a constant bonus, but let’s assume it for a moment) to 10 stacks, 2.5 times weaker.

In total, 2.36 x 2.5 = 5.9 times weaker, just over 11 gr weaker. That’s assuming stable 25 stacks which is pushing it a bit. If we assume 15 stacks, then it’s 8 gr weaker.

So, the build is 8 to 11 gr lower than previous PTR iteration according to math, a realistic 140+ solo in NS (so, top tier build). According to emotions and feelings, it’s destroyed, 20 gr weaker, worst build in game ever.

9 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t even notice the 10 stack cap. Ouch!

ya Blizz really aren’t good at Math so they kill builds :rofl:

Instead of punishing Akkhan Bomber, Invoker got nerfed instead!

Damage wise it is a nerf to full invoker since 6 piece is 4.47 stronger, so below my calculations with 25 stacks. I really hope that attack speed makes up for that, but without testing it’s hard to know.

In any case, I’m always disappointed when I see nerfs but before reacting like that, shouldn’t we test a bit? Since stacks were nerfed, I’m afraid that this will mainly affect skilled players that can gather lots of mobs and benefit from stacks.

1 Like

Yah so 88.5x -> 13x (w/ reflective skin) on physical cycle = 14-15GRs

1 Like

yes that is a big Ouch :frowning:

do you think Aughild’s would be better now to run other then Invoker’s ?

i have tryed 10GR less and my orogress bar was not moving!!’

its more than 10GR nerf , its conpletly useless with just 10 stacks at 90%

just make maths :
25 stacks x350% vs 10 stacks x90% damage
8750% incresed thorns damage vs 900% incresed thorns damage

its complety unplayable!!!

3 Likes

I get what they did now. They added the attack speed so you can use Norvald’s. But we’re going to get our butts beat when AC drops.

Sorry, I don’t follow the calculation. Reflective skin is same for both versions, so we can remove it.

25 stacks, 350% each: 4.5 x25=112.5
10 stacks, 90% each: 1.9 x 10=19

112.5/19=5.9 (11 gr). Where do I have a mistake? (honest question)

At guardian (which takes quite a lot of time with this build), the difference will be lower unless many adds (due to low stacks)

1 Like

Reflective Skin is not used when you are getting 8750% thorns bonus from I2.

Going from 8750% to 9050% is 3.3% extra damage (not worth it)

But going from 900% -> 1200% is 30% more damage on physical cycle and worth it.

1 Like

i did 141 in 13 min ( and i was 13 on ladder) and i cant finish 132 right now

2 trys and i give up cuz progress bar its not getting up!!!

nothing more to say!!!

and also invoker 6p nerfed , and it was unplayble with 350/25 imagine now with 10/90

i supose blizzard does not want ppl playing saders

well they are making us a favor, better let pass the season and w8 for s23

if this does not change its gonna be time to try other games

1 Like

Try GR126, see if that feels the same. You should be able to clear it due to higher average thorns alone. Be sure to change that rune to reflective skin.

So this means that the difference is even lower than what I wrote since you get a boost with reflective skin only in the new version? Is there anything wrong with my calculation that I’m not seeing? The difference seems to be 11 gr if constant 25 stacks, and that’s before reflective skin.

No mistake made from what ive seen. 11-12 GR - Nerf sounds realistic

4 Likes