BlizzConline February 19-20, Mark your calendars!

Well if Diablo 2 was to be given an actual remake instead of a remaster, then I’m more sure that it’ll look more like Warcraft 3 Reforged instead of Starcraft Remastered; and Warcraft 3 Reforged was atrocious imo.

1 Like

Crossing fingers. :pensive:

2 Likes

If D2 is ‘remade in a different image’ rather than remastered and they make the original D2 unplayable online/let it drift into the chasm of inoperability due to lack of support, that will be a serious blow in my faith in future Blizzard products.

I know Diablo 2 would require being remade due to the archaic late 90’s coding language/habits, but they should strive to ‘Remaster’ by replicating everything about the game to make it as exact as possible, with modernizing changes and resolving long standing bugs of course. Hopefully something is also done about the long standing botting problem.

Ideally they should go the same route they took with Starcraft:Remastered. Make the ‘classic’ version free to play for everyone, and you only pay for the enhanced features. That was a knock it out of the park home run strategy IMO, plus it brought a lot of players back into the game.

1 Like

I think we will maybe see one new class in the online event or at next years Blizzcon (or in between, maybe at a Gamescom or a Blizzard International), but not both of them.

You were saying you preferred a game that isn’t even confirmed to exist.

I’ll give you two dollars if you tell us the date that PTR patch notes are going to drop. And, I’ll give you three dollars if you tell us the start date of the PTR. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You realise eventually you’re going to have to pay him three bucks, right?

The devs of D4 are really in a tough situation. From one point they want to take time to polish the game as much as they can, but from the other side they don’t have the luxury of time, because this time they have tough competition in the face of PoE and another aRPGs on the horizon, which was not the case with D3. This time I hope we will have the foundations of the game and the core mechanics done right, because if Blizz screw it up again it can be fatal for the franchise. Fingers crossed!!!

Okay CMs, this is my last offer, I will send $10.00 to your paypal account if, you post the D4Q3 update, the patch notes for next season (for the people who like to do the same thing over and over), and tell us how many D4 panels will be in the online event in February. If you can do it all tomorrow, I will send the money to your account (don’t worry I will not tell Bobby K.). I know you guys like to workout, so you can use the money the get some carrots and tomatoes if you like.
:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:

1 Like

I think they’ve probably shared with us all of the ‘bread crumbs’ they’re going to in the form of simple and vague information. I don’t think a tractor with dualies could pull any more relevant information out of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You are 100% correct, I just wanted to try one last time (all in fun). I think we have some good news coming. I did locate this from our CM.

Per our last blog, we mentioned we would dive a bit deeper into talent trees in this next developer update blog. So expect that to be the core discussion.

We did mention itemization would come later in the year and we will briefly touch on the topic based off some of the feedback from the community. A deeper dive will come later in the year, and we are only on Q3, so I think that leaves it pretty obvious where itemization will land as the core topic :slight_smile:

https://www.reddit.com/user/PezRadar/

3 Likes

China is finishing coronavac patients tests. It’s finishing human trials between china and brazil. It’s almost to be released. So blizzcon should attending irl. Just ask covid vaccine certificate for public.

You also follow Blue Tracker on reddit?

I generally do not go to reddit, I saw it listed on a twitch account. The forum is the last to know, not sure why.

1 Like

Probably because all the cool hip people now like to tweet, take selfies, and put their face on a book instead of in a book :neutral_face:. So they will post there instead of an old school “forum” that you cant take a selfie on.

“At the coffee shop attempting GR 150”

(Insert selfie from over the shoulder at coffee shop with laptop and jamoca late frapacupachino)

1 Like

Is the lack of said dollars the reason we got absolutely nothing related to D3 ?

I mean it’s not like we’re later in the season than any of them in the last two years and absolutely no word on the new patch or if it’s coming at all. It’s infuriating ,really.

They already said that the patch notes would be coming AFTER the next D4 quarterly update.

“PTR is still a bit further down.”

2 Likes

The lack of communication lately has been pretty poor, but at this stage in the game, I’m unsurprised. Here was the last word we got though, vague though it may be:

1 Like

saw that , does not change the fact that in the past two years there has not been a season this long with no announcement regarding the next one . Especially considering the sh*tstorm s21 has caused .

Date noted~ Thanks!

Oh I hope we get a chance to play D4 alpha or beta; I’m still so bummed out that there hasn’t been a copy of the Blizzcon alpha for the community to try. Only the most popular people were selected to try it out for themselves.

Personally I think its been long enough and we all know that development has progressed much further since then; let us have a little taste of the future, of juicy demon slaying; the same experience those famous streamers got to play…