Blizzard this is ridiculous, crusader already at 148 GR solo after nerf

I dont see your 150 solo clear, easyfrank. I wonder why.

1 Like

check d3 seasonal leaderboards nowā€¦ after less than 4 days of the season, a team cleared 150. If thatā€™s not brokenā€¦then i donā€™t know what is

1 Like

you said a single player , not a team so iā€™m still waiting .

yes teams can do GR150 quickly now but on EU server thereā€™s NO CRUSADER in the team .

if you look at the EU leaderboard barb/crus/monk are nearly at the same rank in GR ( 131 ) witch follow at 126 and necro/witch doctor behind . But the season started less than 1 week so let the time to all players to upgrade their paragon .
i prefer look after 1 month , i have a better view

Itā€™s also been cleared in hardcore, at around 1300 para. Itā€™s not so much the RGK (Sader) but the OP nature of the seasonal buff. It mightā€™ve been even faster if Throns Necro didnā€™t get nerfed. All it takes is for you to gather all the elites in one map and get 400 kill streaks with trash.

This is actually GameOver for Diablo 3. Hopefully not for Diablo 4 also(if same devs would work for D4ā€¦). It is clear that Blizzard is NOT ABLE to handle a complex RPG game.
To nerf Chantodoo wiz because is too strong, to say new barbs builds needs nerf to not be overshooted, to create a new monk set which is broken from its definition due to speed buf which detonates Flury stacks, then to create a Crusader build which can solo do 150, TOO NERF IT CAUSE IT TOO STRONG AND STILL CAN DO 150 SOLO >>> this is mindā€™s night !!!

2 Likes

There is no rage against Crus. the rage is against inbalance, against any build which is 5+ grifts levels than others.