Blizzard this is ridiculous, crusader already at 148 GR solo after nerf

I just skimmed through so probably missed something. I just see the same thing that happens every time. Wizard mains “cried” just as much and still do about nerfs to their builds and this was going on while they were still on top of leaderboards.

Barbs had every reason to complain as that class has been the bottom feeders almost the entire life of D3. Monks have been a very weird nitch play style build that only very few could play at high GR for a long time. Necros have had great success since their birth for high GR but always been a build that dies when a monster sneezes on them

Saders have been off and on with very little change through the seasons. Wizards have been at the top for a long time but did revolve around archon. DH…not much has changed at all, just fortunate their old builds are still pretty powerful and useful. I would predict DH will be the next class to get a new set and buffs along with WD which has been lingering in the shadows. Same as DH, they just have good ol builds with the DoD coming in recently (which was an old build that just got buffed to be viable again) and love it.

I don’t see anything changing and each time there is a buff added, it will probably be too little or too much specially at the beginning. For many, like myself, I could care less. I probably won’t even play much of the new builds unless it fun to play. I like my LoD blessed, LoD DoD, and Impale still even if they aren’t the strongest…I’ll still push them to the limit.

I see what you did there :sunglasses:

5 Likes

people talking about his paragon are ignorant as hell…

10k para can clear gr 150 crus
10k para can clear 150 on any other class? NO so its not balanced at all…

Not sure if there are any necros pushing right now, but they are way way behind crusader now :confused:

Well well well… An EasyFrank post with Micro commenting… Guess I’ll just schedule my chemotherapy and get out before start raining tables

3 Likes

FYI: Matthew Cedarquist responded to my post in the other thread. His response has relevance here.

2 Likes

Wow, this guy is awesome.

Let’s show our appreciation:

6 Likes

He certainly has been pretty active recently. It is good to have some feedback from Blizzard’s side, especially from the game producer.

1 Like

So funny, why DH should be 5 GR lower than Barb? Is it fair for DH main players? The balance should be between classes first, so we can choose the class we want to play. Otherwise, we are forced to play other classes we don’t like just for efficiency.
Definitely, it would be nice if we can have set balance, but the most important thing right now is to bring the balance between classes. Players are tired of complaining their main class is weak in solo or group GR.

1 Like

I’d like to see a crusader clear a 130 with 1k paragon … please post a video.

On paper AoV is going to be the best build in S19.

That being said it is not a particularly fast build so solo it is going to have a harder time utilizing the kill streak bonus that a WW Barb or other highly efficient trash killers with speed will.

Heck for all we know DoD or Jade WD may have some very high clears (if anyone bothers to level one) with the season theme.

What I am trying to say is watch out there may be some builds that surprise us and secondly just because a build works at high paragon does not mean it’s useful at low paragon.

Quite a few LoD builds are garbage until you have 1-2k paragon to bolster up damage or survivability.

1 Like

I would prefer set and class balance. I’d like variety in classes and builds that are all viable.

That said, as a casual I still played DMO Wizard as that’s what I enjoy. Of course it was trash and all the Chantodo wizards would just TP ahead and kill everything - but as long as they weren’t in the group it was fun.

1 Like

Why this rage against Crusaders right now?
Why I didn’t see the same with Chantodo, Bazooka and Necro Thorns? Perhaps because people cry about “balance” only for the fear to loose their spot in META groups.

Wizard and Necro players should be in SILENCE right now.

2 Likes

If you didn’t see it when they were the top then you either weren’t on the forums or were blind. It was everywhere with OP wizards.

I played chantodo wizard in season 17 and it was completely busted. Was about 8 GRifts too strong.

Or just dedicate a 2nd comp to bot.

1 Like

I dont see your 150 solo clear, easyfrank. I wonder why.

1 Like

check d3 seasonal leaderboards now… after less than 4 days of the season, a team cleared 150. If that’s not broken…then i don’t know what is

1 Like

you said a single player , not a team so i’m still waiting .

yes teams can do GR150 quickly now but on EU server there’s NO CRUSADER in the team .

if you look at the EU leaderboard barb/crus/monk are nearly at the same rank in GR ( 131 ) witch follow at 126 and necro/witch doctor behind . But the season started less than 1 week so let the time to all players to upgrade their paragon .
i prefer look after 1 month , i have a better view

It’s also been cleared in hardcore, at around 1300 para. It’s not so much the RGK (Sader) but the OP nature of the seasonal buff. It might’ve been even faster if Throns Necro didn’t get nerfed. All it takes is for you to gather all the elites in one map and get 400 kill streaks with trash.

This is actually GameOver for Diablo 3. Hopefully not for Diablo 4 also(if same devs would work for D4…). It is clear that Blizzard is NOT ABLE to handle a complex RPG game.
To nerf Chantodoo wiz because is too strong, to say new barbs builds needs nerf to not be overshooted, to create a new monk set which is broken from its definition due to speed buf which detonates Flury stacks, then to create a Crusader build which can solo do 150, TOO NERF IT CAUSE IT TOO STRONG AND STILL CAN DO 150 SOLO >>> this is mind’s night !!!

2 Likes

There is no rage against Crus. the rage is against inbalance, against any build which is 5+ grifts levels than others.