Blizz hurting for D4 sales!

It’s Asmongold (with a single ‘s’).
Why don’t you lighten up?

1 Like

I don’t care how it’s spelled, doesn’t change the truth in what I said.

You sound salty. Wanna talk?

1 Like

That is inaccurate. Many people care about what Asmongold says.

If you use the forum search function, there are more than 50 hits to his name, derived from a myriad of distinct posters.

For your convenience, the link to the aforementioned search is below.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/search?context=topic&context_id=60292&q=asmongold&skip_context=true

3 Likes

Many folks who hate Asmongold (real name is Zack) should watch some of his personal discussion videos where he’s sitting in his treehouse. His ability to argue things, point out absurdities, use sarcasm, and humor you really comes together in those videos.

He sometimes also does such videos just sitting in his room staring at the camera without twitch or twitch chat active. One example is his hilarious takedown of diablo immortal a few weeks after it came out.

I look forward to his treehouse video of D4.

1 Like

I heard the same about Marshall Applewhite. No thanks. Complete waste of time.

I think it is funny how some of the D4 haters sound just like some of the D3 haters.
If you did not know any better, you might think that they were attached at the hip.

1 Like

Some people hating Asmongold for the sake of hating.

Last time, there were people in the D4 forum said that Blizzard shouldn’t listen to Asmongold when Asmongold was simply asking for WASD feature to be implemented into D4 which is a feature that many sought too.

His treehouse video is usually very good.

1 Like

Oh, nice, I was afraid it was going to some stupid high price. It should be 0 gold really.

can’t post unless you bought the game so people are posting here

2 Likes

I think the logical conclusion of major Diablo streamer streaming Diablo vids before a major Diablo game release is unescapable!

Rhykker is Canadian > They don’t have gun in Canada > Polar Bear population is out of Control > nobody is culling the penguin > Penguin poo is marooning scientist > Arrival Heights Laboratory can’t receive latest shipment of Beer > Australia must invade New Zealand! Nothing less short of that! :open_mouth:

Indeed.

/13 characters.

1 Like

Just like the D2 players did with D2R they posted on the D3 forum. People who do not like D3 sure do like to use the forum.

1 Like

So many dislike amsoglod because he’s as useless as a football bat. Call it “hating” or whatever term helps you sleep at night but it is what it is. People on the D4 forum were right. That should clue you into why all 4 of your threads you created about him in the past 2 months were all flagged for spam and removed.

If you agree with this statement, do not reply. If you disagree, reply with your reasoning.

1 Like

The D4 forums were opened back up to everyone for the server slam. They were locked back down yesterday in preparation for today’s prelaunch. At the time of the OP, the D4 forums were open to everyone.

1 Like

Seems like the really did remove the ability to post now :open_mouth: Took quite some time.

1 Like

The big issue that I have is. They made a race for the first 1000 people, that reach lvl 100 in Hardcore. Issue is all of the spots are going to be taken by the people who have early access. They will reach lvl 100 before the regular start on 06.06.2023.

It is the first 1000 who submit the proof to the Twitter Contest. Not actually the first to hit HC 100. There is no in-game leaderboard.

It is possible all 1000 are early access. Those who tend to go that hard tend to be the sort to have bought the top level of a game. It is also possible that people who start the 5th/6th will make it into the group. There will be many submissions that are disqualified as well (botting, cheating, scripts, unacceptable name, etc.)

It is a Battletag name on a statue that is at HQ and probably will be brought to Blizzcon like the other statues. People don’t get anything in game or in real life.

That’s where so many are upset on Twitter. I’m sure if many knew that ahead of time, they would have acted or budgeted sooner.

I have no interest in doing this but I feel for those who fell victim.

Worst case I’ve seen of this was Analogue’s NT Mini Noir. They waited until after they were sold out to tell everyone “oh, by the way, this model has a lot of improved features including a faster processor”. :frowning:

Well, if there is money in the budget, they can upgrade the PC copy for the price difference only. So they still have time to make that call if they are comfortable with it.

I am sure that is part of the marketing strategy. HC is a very small percent of the player base though so I am not sure what impact this has overall. It does drive discussion and engagement for sure.

I’ve always wondered how small the HC community is. I’d love to see actual data on that. I guarantee SC has far more players but the HC community seems to have a lot more discussions from my observation. Maybe because there is more strategy to survival?

Either way, I can only base what I think of this on how that would make me feel and from the huge backlash on Twitter. I know some places won’t let you change a pre-order when its less than a week before release for console versions.