Black screen for Diablo II Resurrected Beta

Hi!

After executing Diablo II Resurrected Beta I see only the black screen. I hear the sounds of introduction videos but the screen remains black.

My system configuration:
Operating system - Windows 10
Graphics card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4096 MB
Monitor - DELL P2414H, screen resolution - 1920x1080 pixels
CPU - Intel Core i7 2600K
RAM - 16 GB
Hard Disc where the game is installed - Samsung SSD 870 EVO 500GB, free space - about 90 GB.

Please note: all other games I play and all other Blizzard games (like Diablo III, Heroes Of the Storm, Hearthstone, StarCraft II) works fine on maximum settings and have no any black screens, lags, freezing, slowing down, etc.

Please help.

5 Likes

same problem. please blizzard fix this

1 Like

i get a black screen that opens and closes, then an error saying - multiplayer beta

2 Likes

Same issue hereā€¦ i meet all requirements to play the gameā€¦ hear the soundā€¦ get excited then disapointed. i just want to play the game

1 Like

Have the same Problem.

Have the same Graphic Card like OP btw (1050 Ti)

Same problem here.

To try to solve it, I deleted the cache folders
C:\ProgramData\Battle.net
C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment
and reinstalled the Battle.net application

But it didnā€™t solve the problem.

Same problem, but i use Arch linux with latest proton version (1070ti/32ram/i5 10600k)

I tried:

• update Graphic Driver
  • window mode / Fullscreen
  • ALT+Tabbing
  • Run in Admin Mode
  • repair / scan for updates
  • several DirectX Modes via Commands
    -d3d11 -d3d11legacy -d3d12

Nothing worked

Is there any Blizzard Employee reading this forum?

I mean there seems to be similar Problems like in New World Beta.

Some People a) cant even start the game b) have Black Screens after Gamestart c) The game burns their GPU

In New World Beta, there were at least some ā€œCommunity Mangersā€ asking for Input Specification / Settings wise, Pass the things to the Devs etc. and here its just pretty blue-silentā€¦

The issue remains on open beta with a few details.

I still see only the black screen on game start, still hear the sounds, but after two mouse clicks I start to see the in-game mouse cursor (as a gauntlet), but right after this the game is crashed with the error:
98F2E3E3-85B7-469E-933A-773DD2649F4B

I am getting worried about this problem, may I hope that it will be fixed until the release date?

Especially I am worried because my system almost fits even to the recommended requirements.

I got similar problem. Game starts, intro and cinematic is fine then i can see a new interface but selection screen is black. Pressing ā€œGā€ switch to the old version which works fine. Opening the game gives the same results-interface is visible but nothing else. All black. My setup is Asus G751 - Intel i7, GF 980M.

1 Like