Because i spit hot fire achievement bug?

Hi, it seems that i can not get the “because i spit hot fire” achievement. Is it some sort of bug? Torment 5, Urzael, got hit 10 times - nothing. Tried several times - nothing, even found one thread that there has to be no bounty of getting Urzael killed. Tried with and without bounty- still nothing. Tried higher T level - agian nothing…What am i doing wrong or is it a bug?

Unlikely a bug. May be you can watch the YouTube, linked inside this post:

Make sure you are letting Urzael hit you with his cannonball. It is his first attack after he jumps. When he sends out a stream of flame is not the cannonball.

Yes. This is the same video thread i write about. Did everything accordingly. And yes, It is the same fireball you are talking about. After his landing, and it 100% hits me. I loose hp so it means it hit. :frowning:

UPD: just did it again, got hit 5 times, nothing

If you can capture some screenshots or even a video will be best.

Sometime the achievement update is delayed, could be days!

You may try the followings to see if they will trigger a update:

• try switching to other region and back.
  • if you have other achievements to be completed, go for them first, check this achievement afterwards.

If other achievements don’t show up as well, then probably something blocks the update. Likely a technical issue than a bug. Will discuss later if this is the case.

Turns out, you have to get hit in the 2nd part of the battle, after he stuns you. So get hit at least 4 times in the first part of the battle, shoot him until he stuns you, then wait for him to hit you with one more fireball.

1 Like

Yeah - I am trying for this and getting hit 10 times in teh first part and killing him in the second didn’t work … now to try getting hit in part two …

and I can confirm it works IF you get hit in both segments.

1 Like

Same issue here, got hit once after the stun (thanks TimberWolf) This text will be hiddenand voila, got the achievement (before he even died) after trying unsuccessfully quite a few times.

1 Like