Barb was nerfed in patch 2.6.7!

Lamentation 200% damage multiplier is gone… Now S19 gonna be all necro runs again, im out.

14 Likes

It was 200%.

8 characters required

It was our only multiplier. We lost so much power… I’m out.

7 Likes

If that’s the case and the 200% is gone then rend barb is gutted.

7 Likes

F**** this sh*t, i´m out. Seems like blizz is only listenting to trolls and haters. If they continue with this policy in d4 it will be doa. No one is gonna support a company who is only listening to troll and haters.

11 Likes

What patch notes do you have that state this. Isnt the PTR closed

It was updated on consoles for a console test

Lord Fluffy tweeted a pic from the PS4? with the updated 2.6.7 at Blizzcon https://twitter.com/Lord__Fluffy/status/1190457148116881409

Bluddshed and ThaPchild also have pics of the Crusader and Monk sets in the updated version

I kinda doubt they removed the 200% damage boost on belt just based on that image, as that is what was before with 2.6.6.

Just a FYI I was encountering buying those 50 gold chests and getting non-2.6.7 modified items, and a couple of others were seeing a similar bug with 2.6.7 items not received as drops when playing that was reported.

This is from 2.6.7 at BlizzCon

Barb will be sh*t again…nothing new here…

We can all hope the 2.6.7 release is different. Blizzard still likes to change things at the last moment, so keep complaining.

2 Likes

Bummer, I was pretty set on playing spin2win next season.

Well I rather start with barb this go around if the sword applying rend automatically is still viable. Need something different to start with, and Blizzard if you are listening make the Barb relevant on the final PTR 2.6.7 server release please.

It’s nice seeing you guys finally see how trash D3 is lol. I’m just browsing the forums mainly for D4 and waiting for Wolcen and LE to come out.

4 Likes

Wolcen??? Looooolooooooll. Omg my sides hurt.

Thanks for the laugh.

1 Like

No problem. They’ve actually hit their last few target dates for releases so we’ll see. Right now it’s end of January.

1 Like

Plays better than PoE/Grim Dawn and better than being jerked around by Blizz.

4 Likes

I might have to give it another try. Last time I played it, it felt really slow and jerky.

I have lost most of my hope for it…, and most other arpgs right now.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter, it only lowers it about 7 GR tiers. It was also a lot to put +500% on a belt.

It still puts Rend at about 10,000,000% damage vs Whirlwinds 450,000%