Bag of Recipes Disappearing

I just bough the bag of Recipes and went to open. It just disappeared and I try it 3 more times and it did the same thing. Nothing drop to the ground too.

That happened to me yesterday, but it was after I already knew all the recipes. I suspected it happened because there were no more to learn.

After I posted the thread I thought the same thing. It might be they only give you just enough in bag for the 1st 4 chapters. But the thing is I’m still getting recipes from other places. I did some bounties and got the recipes I needed to finish the season journey.

New: PTR Bag of Recipes:

• Gives all Blacksmith and Jeweler Recipes

It is not doing that because I still have to get other recipes from other areas.

Basically the same behavior.

After purchasing a Bag of Recipes, when I open the bag, no contents appears, but Bag is gone. Bag is used somehow, but no Recipes appear.

I believe it worked the first time I purchased recipes, but after that, every time I purchased one and opened it, the bag disappeared, but no content appeared.

I am still missing a number of recipes, so it’s not because I’ve got them all already.

Some recipes are missing from the bag and if you already opened one you got all the available ones. Subsequent bags will drop nothing else. Gotta farm the rest.

Which is why, 12 days ago, I made a bug report…