PTR 2.7.3 - Bag of Recipes - Jewellery designs missing

The PTR Bag of Recipes includes the Jewellery designs for all five of the Flawless Royal gems. However, it does not contain the designs for the Royal gems, which means it’s missing the recipes that allow us to turn Flawless Imperials into Royals and, thus, the gems which are required to craft Flawless Royals.

Same issue here. And another recipes for weapons and armor. Old Cain and others. We can open Enigma with Goblin that drops the rest of them.

Same here. Is it a bug??

I thought if I buy another bag, it comes with those “missing” recipes, but the bag was empty… (omg I wasted 50 shards!!)

Well, the PTR Patch Notes say…

New: PTR Bag of Recipes:

• Gives all Blacksmith and Jeweler Recipes

…and the bag does not give all the Jeweller recipes, that’s why I reported it as a bug.

Indeed.

In addition to the 5 missing Jeweler recipies, there a lot missing for the Blacksmith as well. Despite using the PTR recipe bag, everytime I kill a Odious goblin, I get about 5 more Blacksmith recipes.

IN ADDITION to these other notes: The Jeweler Recipies that are missing from the Bag of Recipies are NOT dropping from other sources such as Bounty Caches. Missing Blacksmith Recipies ARE dropping.

ALSO: I was under the impression we were to test the Monk Mystic Ally’s: Water Ally. While I appreciate the Fire Ally getting even stronger so all I have to do is activate them to run >100GRs. It would be nice to have a little more focus on making those Water Lillies a little stronger. Maybe up the damage for frozen enemies? Or add a copacetic damage multiplier (almost like the old Wizard Firebird build?). Especially since the 100Fists is only tickling the (not so cute) monsters.

I believe the problem with the recipes bag is that they only added in the lvl 70 ones. All of the lvl 60 blacksmith and the lower tier jeweler patterns were not included.

I didn’t experience that. I was able to get all the missing Gem recipes by doing a round of T16 bounties. Did you happen to pay attention to what level you did the bounties on? Normally, if the game isn’t level 70, the gem recipes won’t drop.

From the moment I got to 70 I’ve been doing T16’s and have yet to see any of those recipies.
But . . .
Once more round the track using my super snooper conditions checker. Go Go Gadget BADOOM!!!

OK. Did the New Tristam Bounty. Royal Diamond recipe dropped. Guess I did the Bounties just before getting to 70.
THANKS for the tip. [Puts away BADOOM Gadget]

Which confirms my opening post, i.e. the bag of recipes, which is supposed to have all the jewel crafting recipes in it, does not.