Are any set dungeons possible?

So, have any of the set dungeons been found to be possible with the season theme? I know some are evidently impossible.

Please list you successes below:

Barbarian: Immortal King :white_check_mark:

Crusader: Invoker :white_check_mark:

Demon Hunter: Embodiment of the Marauder :white_check_mark:
Demon Hunter: Shadow’s Mantle :white_check_mark:
Demon Hunter: Unhallowed Essence :white_check_mark:
Demon Hunter: Natalya’s Vengeance :white_check_mark:

Monk: Raiment of 1000 Storms :white_check_mark:
Monk: Monkey Kings Garb (Sunwukos) :white_check_mark:
Monk: Uliana’s Stratagem :white_check_mark:
Monk: Inna’s Mantra :white_check_mark:

Necromancer: Grace of Inarius :white_check_mark:
Necromancer: Pestilence Masters Shroud :white_check_mark:
Necromancer: Trag’Oul’s Avatar :white_check_mark:
Necromancer: Bones of Rathma :white_check_mark:

Wizard: Vyr’s Amazing Arcana :white_check_mark:
Wizard: Firebird’s Finery :white_check_mark:

Thanks to those answering for the Beta.

2 Likes

Marauder doesn’t suffer from the theme. All one needs to do is to keep sentries up and stay out of melee range, doesn’t matter how the enemies die.

6 Likes

Good thing that’s my go-to dungeon for every season.

1 Like

Inarius was one of the easiest set dungeons prior to this season, and seemed no harder with the theme this time round, mastery first time with over a minute left.

2 Likes

I do the Barb IK dungeon. It’s extremely easy and the season theme doesn’t affect it. Only requirement is to kill all of the elites with both WotB and CotA active. You can just replace WotW set with IK in the WhirlRend build with BK weapons and ww through the whole thing. It took me a minute and a half to clear last time.

7 Likes

I mastered the Shadow Mantle set dungeon first try (but it was close). The season effect really didn’t affect my run.

1 Like

Monk Raiment of 1000 Storms. Can be done, but I haven’t yet attempted it.

1 Like

Did the Pestilence SD successfully.

1 Like

I was lucky runing it

I thought season themes didnt go off when started md realise they actually do when i just finished it when it went offf

But that was just pure luck

1 Like

Yep Marauder was a one and done for complete mastery. The season theme can’t ruin your run.

Highly recommended.

2 Likes

I mastered the Vyr Set Dungeon on the first try. Season theme is irrelevant for the completion of this dungeon.

2 Likes

Mastered the Monk’s Monkey Garb (Sunwoko) the other day without any problems.

The dungeon itself is easy and you can do it with the normal SWK WoL build without any special preparation. Just limit your Sweeping wind to 3 stacks to limit your damage output until you’ve accomplished the “hit x number of mobs in y second z-times.” After that, blast everything into oblivion with your WoL.

Conceivably, the season theme could interfere, but there are so many mobs that you will normally be done with the first objective by the time you’re 30% into the dungeon, so if you miss once or twice because of it, it really doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

I did the Invoker set dungeon and mastered it.

A friend of mine did the Tra’goul’s set dungeon and mastered it.

1 Like

Same.

Tal’s and Firebird’s should also be fairly straightforward even with the season theme. Delsere’s would be the one to avoid on wizard.

2 Likes

My 1st attempt at Inarius I missed Mastery, not sure if the theme killed to many things that weren’t affected by my Bone-Nado. I then swapped into Pestilence and it was a breeze.

2 Likes

DH: Shadow Set, completed: :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Can confirm that Wizard: Firebird Finery is possible.

EDIT: Both completion and mastery are possible.

2 Likes

Unhallowed essence went without a hitch for me. I was lucky that the seasonal theme didn’t proc during it. Just had a horror run with the “instant karma” challenge though cos of the idiotic seasonal theme…

2 Likes

even with the seasonal procing, UE looks like it would be easily doable. Just need to time it right.

Necromancer, mastered Rathma’s with 2 minutes to spare.

1 Like