Are any set dungeons possible?

it depends on how many of the spiders and spiderlings the seasonal theme takes out and how often…I had the damn theme come up at least 20 times doing the instant karma challenge, despite killing maybe 1 or 2 skeletons (by mistake). My understanding was the theme was driven by kill streaks (to stop zdps clearing GR150s without any dps characters in the group). 1-2 skeletons over 15 minutes of utter idiocy doing this challenge isn’t a kill streak lol…

1 Like

Demon Hunter Natalya set is easy. Just becareful if you use GoD4 with Natalya6, you do need mob to reset rain cooldown. My first try failed because i killed all mob under 90 sec(mastery need rain kept for 90sec). Done on second try, need around 110sec with N6G4.

1 Like

Mastered Marauder dungeon in first try!

1 Like

The weather effects happen every 90 seconds. You have a kill counter that shows how many mobs you’ve killed since the last weather effect went off. The higher that count is, the more damage the next weather effect does. If you’re deliberately waiting around for the Skeleton King to kill his adds with his mace sweep, your kill count should therefore be zero, and the weather effect should do zero (or almost zero) damage.

Agreed, except for a skeleton that’s at 2% life and waiting for the skeleton king to swing his mace to kill it…I mean, I’d be at it for days if I waited for the skeleton king to take down a full health skeleton minion lol…I lost 4 skeletons at like 2% health to this damn stupid season theme. 4. It took an already horrible challenge and made it even more horrible and unenjoyable.

Unhallowed essence. Very easy to achieve.

1 Like

No, you have to kill them yourself. We tried it in a party of two and failed. So the theme could influence it, but solo you have a wide enough margin.

2 Likes

I can confirm that the remaining Monk sets are possible. Just got my mastery wings last night with achievements as proof.

Monk: Uliana’s Stratagem :white_check_mark:
Monk: Inna’s Mantra :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Congratulations. Bravo!

The necro dungeons are definitely doable. Mastered them all first try after watching a 5-minute guide and I had no clue whatsoever because it was my first ever try at them.