So, now what…

GR100…

GR110…

GR115…

GR120…

GR125…

GR130…

GR135…

Did you really think that just because I generally don’t play WD that meant I was incapable of doing so?

By the way, this was with the lazy version of the build, i.e. with Wormwood in the Cube to automatically spread the Pestilence, rather than having Echoing Fury in the Cube and manually applying Pestilence. I’ve also got Zombie Dogs / Leeching Beasts rather than Big Bad Voodoo / Slam Dance for the health sustain rather than burstiness.

Bruh, are you arguing or bragging? :wink:

Seriously, I think that’s super impressive. I have never been able to push a solo WD like that. Kudos.

I’m showing that all it takes is a few hours to become a better WD than him and that just because I don’t tend to play one doesn’t mean I can’t play one so perhaps my advice about them might still be valid.

3 Likes

Can’t you kill the adds and then explode a ring of fire?

Not on high GR’s no.

High GR?

So… 75+?

Pathetic.

More like 100+ so it’s not that bad.

Well, at GR124 it was easy enough (not using a ring of fire shard)…

…but I could see this becoming a lot more of an issue at GR140+

I’ve cleared a GR135 solo on my WD this season.
How about you?

I don’t understand why you keep replying… :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

It is occurring to me that Meteor might have a problem…

oh i quit, too many exploits. i might start again on hc i dunno. gr 135 wow i wouldnt expect wd to even be able to clear 135’s. must be using mega paragon earned from another class or something cheesy.

oh never mind, forgot it was the season of free 150’s and completely broken theme. 135 is okay i guess, even though every other class can just farm 135’s with their eyes closed, but for WD that’s great.

How are you liking WD for the first time?

1 Like

How are you liking that I’m doing better at it than you are?
Let me know if you want some more advice.

I think you two should just stop all the pretenses and get married already.

5 Likes

For better and for worse

4 Likes

i could play for 2 days on Hardcore and be better than you are now lol.

1 Like

As ever, you’re long on claims but short on proof.
I eagerly await a screenshot of your hardcore GR136 solo clearance by Thursday night.

3 Likes

Hamelin at GR130…

Took maybe 60-90 seconds on the boss, compared to non-adds bosses which will take no more than 5-10 seconds at that level. The one I’m having most problems with is Saxtris who spawns swarms of tiny vespids, with the spawns becoming more frequent the lower his health goes. At GR130-135, that one’s taking me multiple minutes as the WD’s small spiders mostly attack the swarms, not the boss. At GR140+ I could see this causing the run to fail.

Gauntlet thrown down!!

Will Brav have the courage to pick it up?
We shall have to wait and see.

2 Likes

More likely it’ll be a “screamshot”!

2 Likes