Anyone surprised they literally made WD worst again?

I would pay lots for 1000 hour + campaign.

Best advice…

Hook, line, and sinker, folks.

2 Likes

Lure or bait… i prefer lure.

Oh God…

Talk less, play more.

With a build that is far from optimized, in less two weeks, I have a 135, without having push.

Curious to see “your” WD. Oh, you don’t have seasonal WD on your “main” account!

1 Like

Man I remember the days when wizard was so bad, people were calling them wizdogs, because the witch doctor dogs alone were better than wizards

1 Like

Quality Bravata. Lots of “literallys”, oppression and handcuffs. Add in another threat to quit, and you’ve got solid gold.

+1

1 Like

Zero dogs power!

1 Like

If you looked at the link Kirottu have, you would notice that people with knowledge, has calculated how they are doing. They are very similar with every other class, others are only 3-5 levels higher potentially.

Will you also quit playing the forums? :roll_eyes:

“calculated”, weeks ago. Meanwhile is the land of RESULTS, once again they just so happen to be MILES behind everything else, like always, every season, as expected, common L, Fin, game over pal…

why? why every season? what’s the underlying issue? what’s the outlier? why do the dev’s look at all the classes in a row, and decide “ew no not buffing that one”?

well i for one am protesting by deleting my WD. gone. capiche. caput. literally quitting WD until the devs can add a little diversity to the meta.

The post is 5 days old with info from current season, which means it is what it is right now and not from other seasons. Meaning, they are almost all equal throughout all classes.
IF every class is around lvl 155ish, then there is no issue. If Wd only had one build over 150 I could see the problem, but not as it is

Exactly, the info in the thread I linked is based on actual S30 clears. Actual data, not speculation. It shows that WD is still performing reasonably well.

Meanwhile “mr I Quit” has provided absolutely nothing to back his claims of WD being 20 GRs behind others. If WD actually was performing that badly, there wouldn’t be any GR150 clears at all.

2 Likes

As always. It’s either all or nothing really. Getting tired of it tbh. But then again, ignore works… lol

The fun part is, you’re trying to make yourself look good for a WD player, but, yeah, WD is not the easy class, but… Do you have another WD other than this one?

Otherwise, I understand your difficulties in liking this class

4 Likes

S20 says hi. Mundugungudnduugndudngu’s was top solo clear that season. Many of the first 10 seasons, WD was the dps for 4man clears.

Yes, WD has been the trash class for a lot of seasons, but definitely not all of them.

Looking at the link that Strix provided, it looks like L2P is your main problem. 6 Piece set bonus comes 6 pieces from the same set, not have 6 random set pieces on. Maybe if you focused on playing as hard as you do trolling, you might know what you are talking about.

Pepperidge Farm remembers…

That’s the thread where I was told I knew nothing about Witch Doctors.

1 Like

Well, maybe you should use 6 set pieces across 4 different sets like the OP, then you can git gud.

That is not OP’s main account (supposedly). That’s his poke the hornets’ nest account.
You may be able to view the Profile, but the post history is hidden.
Hmm, I wonder why.

might be rose-tinted glasses, but that was a great thread read. the nostalgia has me all teared up. ty <3