Anyone surprised they literally made WD worst again?

30 seasons in a row. 20 GR’s less powerful than every other class. Not sure what the dev’s have against the WD class, but it can’t be denied it’s a fact that it’s intentional after 30 seasons. and i’m quite sick and tired of it. I’m literally handcuffed and unable to play my main class. i feel oppressed into playing meta classes i dont enjoy. i’m literally shaking im so frustrated… if you can balance the 6 other classes, why cant you bring the 7th up to par? RIDICULOUS… i’m at the end of my rope at this point, and if something isnt done to bring some semblance of balance i’m going to delete my accounts and just quit D3 for good.

1 Like

Will you really quit once and for all or is this just another empty threat?
Your histrionics are quite amusing, but I doubt if anyone takes you seriously any longer.
Well, there may be a few who don’t know.

5 Likes

I enjoy coming back to see the same complaints. Or a reiterated one.

Nope.

Stop spreading :horse: :poop: and just quit.

3 Likes

At least it isn’t the news off a crack head. Actually makes me happy i don’t have any social media and stuff. D3 is all i have now!

literal wizard player

literal DH player

you two couldnt have mained more privileged classes. both classes almost always at the top of the meta system. playing the game on easymode. you have no idea how 30 season of oppression being 20 GR’s below the 6th worst class every season feels like.
like im going to take advice from people who have ZERO understanding of the Witchdoctor class history.

1 Like

If you looked in the thread I linked instead of running your mouth, you’d see that WD has GR150 clears with all other setups except Jade. In fact all classes have some setup that hasn’t cleared GR150. Despite some nerfs done WD is still doing reasonably well.

2 Likes

maybe you should post data from this century next time. i can shift+L and see only a couple WD’s have 150’ed, while your privileged class has multiple pages of rando 150’s and every other class has hundreds of 150 clears except WD has just a few which likely had god tier RNG and gear.

it’s like you dont even play this game.

1 Like

Why do you even care? You quit, right?

1 Like

easy for you to say from your pedestal , when you play a privileged class. literally have never struggled.

WD cant even cheese as support and there’s ZERO spots in the 4man meta. FOR 30 SEASONS WD HAS BEEN LAST.

yah laugh at those few of us WD’s who sweat to the blood and bone just to stay within 20 GR’s of the 6th worst class. laugh it up.

I would pay lots for 1000 hour + campaign.

Best advice…

Hook, line, and sinker, folks.

2 Likes

Lure or bait… i prefer lure.

Oh God…

Talk less, play more.

With a build that is far from optimized, in less two weeks, I have a 135, without having push.

Curious to see “your” WD. Oh, you don’t have seasonal WD on your “main” account!

1 Like

Man I remember the days when wizard was so bad, people were calling them wizdogs, because the witch doctor dogs alone were better than wizards

1 Like

Quality Bravata. Lots of “literallys”, oppression and handcuffs. Add in another threat to quit, and you’ve got solid gold.

+1

1 Like

Zero dogs power!

1 Like

If you looked at the link Kirottu have, you would notice that people with knowledge, has calculated how they are doing. They are very similar with every other class, others are only 3-5 levels higher potentially.

Will you also quit playing the forums? :roll_eyes: