Anyone else exploiting via powerleveling?

Just curious…

As I continue to solo in D3, I have to share the excitement (with my fellow forumeers) of my receiving of 3 simultaneous gray-damaged drops after surviving a normal rift guardian.

I do so admire the rewards.

1 Like

Its not exploiting. Bump up the difficulty if you want better drops.

8 Likes

W00t!

More mats!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

If you choose to ride a bicycle in a motorbike race, don’t be surprised - or complain - when you get left behind.

Get powerlevelled, then get carried for some GR’s. Then join some groups for T16 rifts. It’s not an exploit. It’s just smart. And way faster and more fun than grinding solo.

2 Likes

You can basically powerlevel yourself with the clones. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I’m also a solo player, and even playing hc this time around. All in all, it takes a bit of time and effort to get the ball rolling when starting a new season, especially if you’re soloing, but don’t give up and keep at it; because once that ball does start rolling, things start picking up real quick (in terms of both your progression and pacing). Good luck.

1 Like

Sounds exciting.

I’ll play my way, you play yours. Sucks not to be able to socialize.

1 Like

I solo every season I play and this season was by far the fastest yet for me. 3hrs 50mins to get to 70 and farm first 4 chapters for free set. No grp play at all. Had my entire setup by paragon 180.

3 Likes

Well maybe move past master if you want phat loots. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I have to support myself monetarily so I can’t spend a lot of time playing D3.

I will adjust my time actually playing (I guess).

1 Like

So what are you getting at? If you’re just trolling - fine, say no more - understood. Haha - you got us!

If not, you say power leveling is exploiting, make a sarcastic remark about admiring your gray loot, and then in the next post claim it’s because you don’t have enough time to play.

Make better use of your time - or not - if that’s your thing, but don’t accuse others of exploiting because they get to 70 faster than you by playing with friends.

6 Likes

I find that kind of thing the most pointless, both in question (and mechanic)

It’s pointless in mechanic cause only effective while below 70, so it’s limited in usage, as for the question: those that don’t use it will find it “dishonest” to answer and those that do ab/use it probably won’t admit :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Try harder to be logical with your thought.
But I do indeed thank you for your input.

On the other hand… that gray loot breaks down into more reusable parts per item than the blues into arcane dust or yellows into veiled crystals. Then when you are running low on AD and/or VC, you can use the cube to covert RP into one of those.

If you have a severe life time limit, you could spend less time complaining on the forum and use that time to actually play the game. Problem solved. Your welcome.

3 Likes

I’m not complaining.
I’m simply stating the facts as I see it.
And… Your =/= You’re FYI

Thank you and have a non blizz dev exemplified day…

1 Like

The moral of the story is

yet to be found

I’m serious

send help

please!

1 Like

complaining (present participle)

1. express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event.

Ya, you are complaining.

2 Likes

I play with my wife, her sister and brothers-in-law. At any given point, one of us is fairly far ahead of the rest, and we run at their level(if possible) for bounties and the like. It’s not an exploit, nor is it cheating, according to the rules that Blizz has established. It’s a way to catch up with your friends. /shrug

State the facts then. Your interpretation isn’t needed.

1 Like