[Analysis] "Balance" Why WWrend nerf?

i was thinking the samething

You can do rend runs on seasons to some extend. The s19 theme is different.

Lmao. Do you realise the s19 buff is op?? Put it this way. On gr 150, you dont need rgk. The buff 1 shot rg.

Put it in another context, gr 110 on s19 ptr was done by a zbarb. Zdps barb with 0 dps. All the killings were done with conduit chained up kill streak, yet the kill streak was not touched.

Items receives perma changes, seasons theme do not. Its clear that Rend taken the scape goat for season theme. What you see on ptr season broken is the theme, not rend.

W/o due respect its players like yourself that doesnā€™t really understand whats happening, misinformed about facts that caused the nerf. Why cant you guys properly research before posting??

1 Like

Do YOU realise i was NOT talking about any GR 150 fantasy?
I was talking about an early stage of seasons where speedfarming is done.
And there a WW-Rend Barb with shi**y gear was 20 Lvl ahead of - in my example - the DH. And that has nothing to do with season theme or anything else because the season theme was active for ALL classes.

W/o due respect its players like yourself that doesnā€™t really understand whats happening, misinformed about facts that caused the nerf. Why cant you guys properly research before posting??

And thatā€™s the arrogance of Barbs that think they know it all and cannot understand that there are players that want a fair game for everyone.
You always compare Season vs. non-Season, buffed Barb vs. UNNERFED Wiz and dare to tell me Iā€™m misinformed? The season examlpe I used was my own experience becauseI tested the classes by myself. Not parroting things from other threads.

How about nerf season kill streak by 50 gr?? Then come and tell me if rend is op or not. I also tested ptr my self. Actually on seasons i was able to solo 120+ with normal chantodo gears. Rend is op for the season buff, any bd kills trash fast is op for season kill streak. Whats broken is season kill streak not those builds.

Did you ignore that gr 110 was done by a zdps barb?

No i dont just comment based on what i read. I personally been to s19 ptr 150 and saw how op the kill streak is. My wiz was from China server that suffered 450-600ping on peak. We were having trouble to with rotation timings yet you only need 15 trash kill to chain up 3 mins worth of progression kill streak.

Edit: judging how broken a bd is w/o realising the real culprit is fair comparison?
I mean when given enough keys, all of us meta zbarbs can fish solo 150 and clear it. So now zbarb is broken?? Or the kill streak is??

Yes, because the Barb I was using as reference was NOT a zdps Barb.
I also saw a streamer gearing a fresh Barb NON-Season and using only 800 of his Paragon. He also did a 110 without any problems in 5-6 minutes. WITHOUT season theme. For a 110 the UE DH already needs nearly full augements for this time.

And why do you think that the seasonal theme helps the Barb more than i.e. the UE Multishot DH? I think you can nearly compare these two when it comes to killcount. And yet there was a 20 lvl GR gap.
And again. This was MY experience, PTR, early season, "speed"farming (up to max 5-6 minutes)

Last season I also saw a paragon Impale DH do 110. Almost as low as 600 paragon. I think he was just a tad more than that.
It could be that the Barb you saw was very good, like this DH was mostly likely a very good one. Should we really nerf classes based on the best of the best? Iā€™m not so sure.

You do realize 110 is a leader board spot for DH right?

Ehh yes. Not sure what you mean hereā€¦

I believe you that an Impale DH did a 110 with 600 Paragon. But did he also do it in 5-6 minutes? I would doubt this tbh.

You noitced that he is comparing Paragon 4000 DH with a Paragon 2500 Barb?
Itā€™s like comparing a 100 Horsepower Car with the same model with 137,5 Horsepower and then wondering why the second one is faster.
I already said it and I will repeat it. The BASE has to be the same to do a fair comaprison. And here this would be i.e. Paragon, Gear & Augments, Gem-Levels and the clear time.

True, I do not think I remember that time. He was closer to the max time I guess. But still good :slight_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

They obviously didnā€™t take into account that the guy did a high clear on a ww rend barb had 10k paragon.

1 Like

Who cares if a Barb player had 20000 paragon, full primal perfect items with all 150 augments and 150 rank legendary gems.

They donā€™t deserve to compete against the strongest DPS classes in game.

Anytime they come close to 140 GR they break the balance and are OPā€¦

Their purpose is to serve as a ZDPS slave for METAs only nothing elseā€¦

Thatā€™s what the nerf bandwagon thinks and I guess Devs too, cause they always leave barbs with pretty much nothing and take away anything that could make barbs great againā€¦

4 Likes

Definetly not. And as I already wrote Iā€™m not looking at the best of the best with their 10.000 botted Paragon. I was looking at the phase where imho players spend the most of the playtime. Speedfarming and Paragon grinding.

Go find my other analyser which consider clear time etc. This one is a reaction to microā€™s tabblers :slight_smile:)

3 Likes

@kitcmann Here. You can find all my past work:

I can compare all classes by normalizing their clears with paragon etcā€¦

This thread here is just a statistics about how many player is clearing what. And a ā€œgeniousā€ troll named MicroRNA was using such metrics to make claims. This is me showing all a more general look.

Of course I always stated that one cannot directly compare GRs to decide buff numbers. This is a statistics of players only.

Please check my older posts. You will see what I mean. My past buff estimatiins matched developersā€™ well. It is an approximate approach.

5 Likes

Prokahnā€™s era 11/non-season analysis is here and you can see the comments.

Iā€™m really sorry but someone who wants DHs to be nerfed according to his own fake numbers ā€¦ I cannot take you serious bro.

If you look at the current season DH did a 132 and Barb a 130. So itā€™s only 2 GR difference. Not really much and I could say that Barb doesnā€™t need a buff at all. But I donā€™t. Why? Because I also PLAY a Barb and know especially the WW build just feels weak and not fun at all. Barb definetly DESERVES a buff but I also donā€™t want him to be OP. What he was imho in the first PTR iteration.