[Analysis] "Balance" Why WWrend nerf?

I played S17 HC pull zBarb to over paragon 2k.

I fully know what a zBarb can do.

You Roidraged are missing this post horribly.

This post is about WW Rend Barb. (no hota or zBarb talk here plz)

It’s you who doesn’t understand. WW barb already is the support for speeds and has been.

If this nerf sticks, rend is dead 100%. It’ll be used for T16 like it is now and that’s it.

1 Like

I would have understand a slight nerf, like a numbers tweak on the belt even though it would have been great without that. But they dropped a nuke on the belt and thought, yes this is it. We did it.
Or should I say I did it, I heard it was only one person working on D3 right now :frowning:

Are you looking in a mirror? Is it opposite world?[quote=“MicroRNA-1507, post:6, topic:5298, full:true”]
I already responded to this post in another thread. I consider the data analysis fundamentally flawed and the overall tone suboptimal.[/quote]

[/quote]

We’ll see.
In my estimation the Rend nerf will still be a move forward for WW Rend Barbs.
S19 will show for sure.

Moving forward for one of the worst performing sets doesn’t mean much. All WW players have to look forward to now is not needing to fish for dense, server halting maps to clear above GR95.

Meanwhile DH Shadow Impale deletes GR 105 without augments, mediocre gems, and sub 800 para. And gears waaaaay faster.

4 Likes

I think the likes his posts receive is proof that people do like him and the way he posts. People really like Gordon Ramsay too.

1 Like

I think DH has a problem that the best push build, Impale, is easy to gear and play.

Wizard is overpowered.

None of that excuses letting the PTR rend build go live. They did good.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm What?

Well it will certainly be less pathetic. Still pathetic but less so.

lol @ pathetic. What class/spec would you want giving you a powerlevel? So much hate.

I want WW Rend to be enjoyable. They had it in the palm of their hand. It was right there. Not the best barb build for pushing but fun to progress. Now they’re doing to mess it up out of sheer stupidity. Pathetic. Unbalanced. Plenty of defense not enough offense. Not fun at all.

1 Like

Exact numbers show accuracy. A solution that solves all problems show accuracy. What he shows in the OP is an inaccurate representation of the problem and solution due to the DH outlier and problems with interpreting a graph.

That is my assumption at least.

That said, if you want to see what an internally inconsistent and outright inaccurate claim is, go look up one of micro’s lists.

3 Likes

I just flagged the table troller. A kid talk to the professor, “hey, you did a wrong calculation 7 + 8 = 56 yeah, I am right, you gonna nerf barb by 56 level”.

Do nothing but flag that Rna “guy”. He is toxic, can’t man up and defend himself and always contradict himself. Not knowing what he speaks about at all.

Even though I can’t play atm. Thanks Blizzard for locking my game… This is sad news. Was looking forward to Barbarian in s19, not too much now.

5 Likes

Anyone saw him lately? Looks like he disappered like all the barbs trolls before him after they did their job and nerfed the barb. I guess he will make another account (beside all the others he already have) and do the “nerf the barb campaign” @ S20 ptr with his stupid stats which no one cared about, except blizz they took those stats pinned them on the wall and said “You see those stats? WOW barb is really OP, this guy must be pro!!”

3 Likes

Seen him ramble a bit for a couple hours ago. He finally got what he wanted. To nerf the fun and viability out of Barbarians so his beloved class Dh still are on top.
So so sad that Blizzard said they were in contact with some Barbarian knowledable people and still listens to trolls like him

3 Likes

Nah he’s probably going to ruin the Crusaders day now. I hear they might even be playable with the latest fix.

1 Like

I dont think so, those trolls only have the barb on sight since the start of d3!!

4 Likes

Yes. As long as comparison criteria is the same the observations will be consistent. And all results are subject to data point number bias, but this is also a direct result of the weakness of some classes. People simply wont play them except fot the dedicated ones.