[Analysis] "Balance" Why WWrend nerf?

WW Barb is possibly support for speed 120’s.
That is not same as WW Rend barb doing 5 minute gr 100’s solo

Shu** the fu*** up already. Man people like you are so toxic to the gaming community.

18 Likes

I thought it was the janitor :smile:

What? Do you even play this game? Barb IS the support class.

Why so fired up and angry?

You posting to me is missing my points entirely.

It’s kind of like bad lag where you reply to me but I see it before I post to you.

I’m only talking about WW Rend barb.
Not talking about zBarb.

You’re saying a zBarb can do 120 speeds.
This has nothing to do with the conversation about WW Rend nerf.

2 Likes

Hell no to WWRend nerf…
If they do, no S19 for me.

5 Likes

Can confirm, you do not play this game. Go look up a zbarb build and come back.

1 Like

The point is, Barb wasn’t going to break the game, but got nerfed
anyway.
The nerf was to much, and the devs said they were listening etc.
They were listening, unfortunately to trolls, and a guy who spends more
time playing Diablo 3 than breathing.

7 Likes

Well, we’ll have to wait and see!

I believe the WW Rend barb in S19 will be alot better than it is presently.

I don’t know how many times I tried to make a point in the last few days that D3 has never been balanced in any way, shape or form since a 1/2 an hour after the game was released, there has always been a top dog or dogs, they get nerfed and replaced by other top dogs, as far as I can remember there has never been 2 top dogs at the same time and at the same level of play, whether it be Solo or Groups. If the Nerf to the Rend build stands this game will never be any closer to being balanced, because Diablo III is running out of time.

This PTR finally put to the forefront that I and lots of others have been advocating, a change to Rend to actually do damage for the Wastes set, this patch the Developer’s realized that Rend needed a major tuneup and FINALLY they did. I am not a numbers man but for the first time I decided to participate in a PTR because I was so excited about the Rend Buff I wanted to test it for myself and guess what, “Rend Actually Felt Good” and was doing some real damage for a change!
I do hope the Developer’s will have another look at what they are doing to Rend, there is still time to reinstate the Rend Buff and if they don’t want a bunch of unhappy Barbarians on their hands they better make it so.

7 Likes

1 Like

Is this change for testing or is the change set in stone for the patch?
At the moment this change seem to be way over the top honestly.

Yes bro. We also know perfect balance is not possible. For me as long as we can dps at 130s and 140s, that is all there is to it.

Actually, every class should be able to. But these self righteous balance guardians were suggesting nerf to balance “OP rend barb”. so I suggested nerf all the way to the top clqsses then here. It is kind of sarcasm only.

1 Like

Apparently set in stone but we ll see once live.

Ok, well not much to do but wait and see then I guess.
I will probably try a barb for season 19 anyway, just hope it is not nerfed too hard.

It is equivalent of 7 GRs. So Dark potatoes can only clear 133 once it goes live.

Haha sorry but I have to laugh, tragicomic.
I feel your pain.
Maybe the devs will change their mind, again.

1 Like

Tell us about it lol… Devs…

2 Likes

Only when a non-barb player or a troll demand a buff blizz will maybe change their mind. Since they ignore the barb community, and dont care about them, i guess those nerfs are written in stone.

3 Likes

It wasn’t you or anyone else that has actually played the game for what it is, I was just trying to get the posters carrying the the “Banner of Balance” to realize balance is not a option for D3 never was and never will be but there was some hope the “balance” might be closer with some buffs to the popular builds that aren’t even close to present top dogs and that is what I understood that the Dev’s were trying to do in the upcoming and future patches because of promises made by people that run them damn Forges.

I do agree with that very much, every class should have at least one “End Game” capable build, especially for the solo player mode. With that Rend Buff that could of been possible for the Barb in this patch and if they don’t let that buff stand, it doesn’t look good for decent Buffs for other classes in the future patches either.

1 Like