Alternative to bigger inventory

Why not just make the cube bigger?

• It would increase the amount of items you can carry before needing to goto town
  • doesn’t increase player power because charms in the cube don’t affect the player
  • still keep SOME of the decision making / inventory tetris alive. It is SLIGHTLY more annoying to throw things in the cube than to pick them up direct to inventory.
1 Like

we already made a topic like that before…

And you can roll 2x4 Weapons with 6 ps at classic. Epic

I would prefere to make the cube stash in the middle between stash and inventory so you can move directly from stash to cube.

Currently, I’m unsure about changing anything except very minor qol changes. Once all bugs are fixed and the game runs as intended, I would then maybe consider it. But anything related to more inventory space scares me because once it’s implemented, it will never revert back and the inventory space could only get bigger from there.

1 Like

Dont worry, whatever discussed now will not make it on release even if blizzard wants to. Only 1 mth left and blizzard vv had on hand many list of stuff for prepare for.

Nevertheless, good to have discussion on the potential improvement that can be made on the long term.

1 Like

Yeah I made a suggestion like this before, didn’t pick up much traction sadly. I feel bad for the console players who are gonna have at least half of their inventories full of charms, then accidentally pick up random stuff and miss good loot in pubs. A larger cube would have been nice, especially if you could toggle whether items you pick up could go into it automatically.

2 Likes