Already quit season

1: The theme is a cancerous eyesore
2: The theme sound is a cancerous noise
3: The portrait frame and pet are not wings
4: Not even a week in, and I couldve sworn we’re a few weeks in. Already geared within 95%th percentile. nearly 2k paragon and not even 60 hours played.
5: Buff Desync
6: Already have all stash tabs

These fresh starts don’t even feel refreshing anymore.
Anyone else too good for their own good?

I want a reason too stay around, but I see none

11 Likes

Didn’t know cancer made sounds…

Well spotted. Can’t argue with logic.

Could one have to do with the other? :thinking:

Yeah, most of us do.

Man, it must be hard being so good. Nice not-so-humble brag. :man_facepalming:

I mean, yes, the season theme is unfortunate but you’re really overdoing it…

14 Likes

sorry if it comes across as negative, it’s just starting fresh has been rehearsed nearly 2 dozen times now, and every new seasons it seems rewards come too quickly every time round. the journey,the right gear, the paragons. I guess that’s what i mean by too good

Why would you expect wings again, when the chapter IV rewards follow a set order…

S18 - Pennant
S19 - Pet
S20 - Wings
S21 - Pet

Season 22 will be back to pennant again, and so on.

2 Likes

i care more about collecting wings over pets and portraits.

two words … power creep.

6 Likes

I’m actually enjoying it. The season theme sucks but I’m ignoring it. I usually rush to get the objectives done so I can quit but I’m not. I would prefer wings and don’t really care about the pet. I don’t need the stash tab. I’m just enjoying the power creep and watching the paragon stack up this time.

7 Likes

Its showing you as 832 paragon on your profile. The highest paragon folks ive seen are around 1700 and they run super efficient speed metas all day (and are clearly botters too).

I guess the profile could be bugged out though, or you may have multiple accounts.

4 Likes

with exploit it is much faster. most are 2k on EU since days and have 150 clear in 7-8 minutes.
only for what? there is nothing to do.
botters with 6+ primals are slowly catching up and will soon be 2k

2 Likes

Why not play solo and take it slower? Not everything is a sprint…

7 Likes

Pitiful complaint. 2k paragon? some of us blacklisted players will NEVER see 2k paragon, especially not in any single season. While we agree that the season buff is bleh, it is hardly worth complaining about like this.

2 Likes

Lets get a hold of the devs so that they can add wings just for you.

3 Likes

You raise a few good points, for sure.

Nothing wrong with taking a couple seasons off, and see if it feels better after the break?

Good luck in your games. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What does this mean?

1 Like

I have to disagree, this is probably the most fun demon hunter set that was ever released!

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re ready for PoE.

I’m definitely waiting for the next gen experience with seamless open worlds and looting. I’ll take another Black Desert, just without their flawed gearing system.

Yep. The new Crybaby wings.

It’s fun for sure but for me the Natalya set was more fun at release with the burst damage of the beast and the constant cc of mobs with the knokback RoV rune stampede. These two sets are still pretty similar though.

This is what happen when season being released to Live servers without being tested enough…

• seasonal theme affected by AD ( fixed and thanks goes to players who tested seasonal theme and sent feedback out in PTR )

• Abusing seasonal theme stacks: game slow response to address the issue and not even prepared for such a broken mechanic to happen… which lead 150 GR been achieved on day 4 of the season.

S21 compared to all previous seasons will be stamped as the most failed season launch
( unless S22 will surprise us with being worse )

The preparation for season 21 gives an alarming indicators to what to expect on coming seasons.

I just hope I’m wrong and this is not the beginning of the end …

4 Likes