After patch no altar

As of writing this, we’re 46 hours 17 minutes from finding this out on Asia server.

2 Likes

You’re setting yourself up for dissappintment

they need to redo the slide on the launcher if the altar is NOT apart of non-seasons. when they said “returning permanent features”, that implies non-season, season…etc. idk why they would want it on seasons only to begin with. D3 is in maintenance mode now, anyway. you’ll get the normal spike at season starts, but then it will plummet. they aren’t making any new money from it. just make the “features” on ALL versions of the game.

3 Likes

Have this bug too. Switching the regions doesn’t solve the problem.

1 Like

No I’m not. I already expect that it will either be there or it will not.

The only time I play non-Season is between Seasons anyway. And that’s only if I get the “itch” to play D3 and the Season hasn’t started yet.

Also experiencing this bug (definitely the Altar, haven’t played enough to confirm lack of Enmity rifts). Both patch notes and the launcher say the features which I was very much looking forward to should be there, sadly they aren’t.

6 Likes

Hey all,

Just to consolidate/highlight:

The Altar and Visions are part of Seasonal mode only. They aren’t intended to be part of non Seasonal.

This can be found in the S30 PTR notes and secondarily on the twitter of a Bliz Community rep.

The ad that is displaying on the game launcher is incorrect.

1 Like

Everyone knows this. But maybe if we all make enough noise they will revert the blatant disrespect they have shown us all.

1 Like

Some don’t. I just bring it up for informational purposes.

I’m all for making noise about the decision, very much all for it.

7 Likes

A most perplexing design choice. Both features fix issues players have complained about for years that aren’t limited to seasons. The power creep from the altar has been nerfed so much, it should not be a problem in non season.

4 Likes

Kudos to whoever got the alter and visions stuff moved to the season section (and away from the patch:patch part) of the patch notes. Thank you.

Dear blizzard, can we please get the qol added to non season?

1 Like

Arbitrariness, lawlessness, meanness. I won’t give Blizzard another cent, ever in my life!!!

1 Like

Booo! I vote for Altar on non season, too.

Hey Liquie,

This would be better served in the General Discussion forum. There’s even a thread dedicated to this.

2 Likes

Will these features come to non season after the current season ends?

There was no official Blizzard stance on this, but Adam Fletcher (“Global Community Development Director for all things @Diablo at @Blizzard_Ent”) on his personal Twitter account wrote, that Altar and Visions are, quote:

Seasons only.

1 Like

In addition to what mickeyknox said above, the patch 2.7.7/S30 PTR notes also state “for seasonal mode”.

Can we request it anywhere??? Lots of posts in the forums…

In General Discussion… here, for example:

1 Like