Achievements and Seasonal Journey not showing up

When i click on Achievements i see !!Missing!! - 0 at the top of the screen and when i click on seasonal journey there is a blank screen. I have tried to do the seasonal journey and did not get credit with the reward and cant see progress either.

Were you able to create a game? I’m getting a message that I have to wait and the counter never goes down.

Yes I can create a game, use the alter and all that but from the main screen if you click on the achievement icon i cant see anything.

I am also having an issue with Achievments and Season Journey. I have tried all the troubleshooting on the forums and nothing works. I tested on Europe and it works fine. Also haven’t gotten my rewards for buying D4 but they showed up in Europe too. I think the DB servers are hosed in Americas right now.

Same thing is happening to me with season 31. Not getting any credit and can’t see my season journey progress screen. The Icon in the top right of the game screen that you can click on is missing. Pressing “Y” comes up with lines saying “text should be replaced with game data”

Hi,

Have you tried the solutions listed in this post:

There are many possible workarounds… try launching the game after each one. Method #2 seems to work most of the time (but not always).

There are also some additional troubleshooting here:

If a solution works… please report back here and say which one did. That could be useful to others.

Good luck !