About 2.6.7 "Balancing"

Barbarians, you guys have my condolence. Had lamentation retained it’s 200% damage boost, I’m sure that would’ve been a nice holiday gift for barbs, but now…

I’m truly lost for words.

8 Likes

Agree.
Blizz once again is doing a TERRIBLE job at being in touch with the community/player base. They are so disconnected it’s not even funny…it’s actually sickening at this point. They clearly do not even play the game nor have they most likely.

2 Likes

And now the people who were silent about the barb nerf can feel the consequences of their silence. Everyone got nerfed in a sense when blizzard tuned down builds that were performing well, nerfed barbs when they were reaching balance, put a trash set for monks with clear design and gameplay issues and ignored the remaining classes completely.
Crusader got a new, fun and overpowered build that can break records. They did a 150 with almost all items recently dropped, since the set is new. I wonder how many are primals. Or even ancient? What about upgrades? Guess I will check later.

And hey, I am happy for crusaders. I hope Blizzard doesn’t nerf them. They should man up and take responsability for their mistake. Everyone should get buffs and the devs should never increase numbers again without extensive testing.

And if it is so hard to make a new build to add changes to PTR, just prepare multiple versions of the same item with potential balance choices.

4 Likes

Not really. It’s just unnecessary bloat and and attempt to be cute or clever.

2 Likes

I am Crusader, Barb 2nd. I think Crusader should absolutely get nerfed. Beating the game, in essence, with a set plus Crimson? Come on.

I think the Lamentation buff should have occurred, but maybe only down to 100%. Not 0%.

1 Like

I think both nerfes and buffs are valid tools of bringing balance to the game. I know that people have been burnt by the nerfs before and that nerfs cant really bring back time and eradicate some of the clears.

The problem with blizz is that they are extemely poor with using what they have at their disposal, which means that the pendulum swings wide in both directions. In my opinion its simple, plain incompetence on their part. If you consider my words harsh, then consider this - its way past good manners and courtesy. I can feel the rage behind the posts of players, who are afraid that if they express their feelings adequatlely, their posts will be withdrawn/deleted and they will get suspended.

Cheers

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the 6 pc Valor get reduced to 1500 before s19 starts.

They are nerfing AoV crusaders as I and many others predicted. I do not know why some would think otherwise. They nerfed both wizards and necromancers in patch 2.6.7. I do not know why some might conclude that a build that was much stronger than either would not be nerfed.

nobody who uses the term “OP” should be playing, whiners continue to ruin this game

3 Likes

If they would have just nerfed things from the start and not played the whole we will just make everything else better game this would be far less likely to occur. Because they continually Escalate their crazy power creep we now have 15000% modifiers. Had they just kept thins in check from the beginning, the math and multipliers would have been so much easier to work properly. Also, makes it really hard to balance when you have an open ended paragon system and botters with 10k paragon.

1 Like

The entire game needs to be nerfed, a complete squish, like WoW did…

Source? 20 characters

1 Like

Source: :smile:

The infinite paragon on non-season is too wide now after eighteen seasons.

Any change that helps a seasonal player in s19 is a big target for someone to whine about hey that guy is doing a GR150 on non-season.

Just nerf non-season play, make playing seasonal normal or HC more desirable/challenging than non-season. :wink:

I legit hope the dev team have the worst feeling atm.

How can they be this delusional?
If they would have let wiz, necro and barb be as they where before the nerfs this would in my book have been okay, since sader is one of the focuses of the season.
But pulling other build back to the 140 gr range and then making sader do 150 gr is absurd

Blizz just buff the other classes back up again so we can have fun on all the classes

1 Like

They already announced a nerf to Sader, relax. They have to nerf it because of the cap on grifts at 150.

1 Like

This is what’s gonna happen most likely lol. I thought about actually playing a season for the first time in a good while, as I’ve always wanted a viable FoH build on D3, but it’ll probably get nerfed to the ground because it’s so OP right now.

“this is a disaster.”
You’re right. We better call in FEMA support.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

D4? Oh they will just throw in a bunch of badly tested skills and items, look how they perform live, and then bring on the David Kim Nerf Lawnmower to cut down anything that sticks out. Wait and see.