About 2.6.7 "Balancing"

nobody who uses the term “OP” should be playing, whiners continue to ruin this game

3 Likes

If they would have just nerfed things from the start and not played the whole we will just make everything else better game this would be far less likely to occur. Because they continually Escalate their crazy power creep we now have 15000% modifiers. Had they just kept thins in check from the beginning, the math and multipliers would have been so much easier to work properly. Also, makes it really hard to balance when you have an open ended paragon system and botters with 10k paragon.

1 Like

The entire game needs to be nerfed, a complete squish, like WoW did…

Source? 20 characters

1 Like

Source: :smile:

The infinite paragon on non-season is too wide now after eighteen seasons.

Any change that helps a seasonal player in s19 is a big target for someone to whine about hey that guy is doing a GR150 on non-season.

Just nerf non-season play, make playing seasonal normal or HC more desirable/challenging than non-season. :wink:

I legit hope the dev team have the worst feeling atm.

How can they be this delusional?
If they would have let wiz, necro and barb be as they where before the nerfs this would in my book have been okay, since sader is one of the focuses of the season.
But pulling other build back to the 140 gr range and then making sader do 150 gr is absurd

Blizz just buff the other classes back up again so we can have fun on all the classes

1 Like

They already announced a nerf to Sader, relax. They have to nerf it because of the cap on grifts at 150.

1 Like

This is what’s gonna happen most likely lol. I thought about actually playing a season for the first time in a good while, as I’ve always wanted a viable FoH build on D3, but it’ll probably get nerfed to the ground because it’s so OP right now.

“this is a disaster.”
You’re right. We better call in FEMA support.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

D4? Oh they will just throw in a bunch of badly tested skills and items, look how they perform live, and then bring on the David Kim Nerf Lawnmower to cut down anything that sticks out. Wait and see.