A player's words

original message : Desabafo sobre a blizzard e os jogos - Geral - Diablo 3 Forums

translated by Google

graph or rules because that’s an outburst, I wanted to thank Blizzard for making me a muggle all these years, it was very smart to put a 24/7 auction house on Warcraft, because the other games you have to stop playing playing to sell or worse, the quality control was very smart, while it lasted, because now it seems that the quality control is gone in relation to bugs and is only getting worse, I play or played starcraft, warcraft and diablo and a little overwatch i hate the shooting genre, but i play, in a way i will try to standardize, i spent a lot of my life in warcraft, running on foot, without riding, and doing quests that took a long time because i had to find out for myself, and finally the raids arrived and we set up a group and even so with strong and experienced people we couldn’t do everything or win better items, because the unfair system gave preference to stupid raid bosses who prioritized their own humbigo , other cheats were applied to me like the phoenix mount dropping 2x over the years and I roll 100 both times, it seems lucky isn’t it? as it is, the first time, even rolling 100 the raid owner thought it best to get the phoenix for him, and the second time another guy rolled 100 with me and ended up taking the phoenix in an automatic distribution system. I have to take my hat off to the blizzard, she made a system where she wants to play, but at the same time she made a system that is massive, and you feel like you are not rewarded, you feel like a bad player, well maybe I really am a bad player, but what holds me in games is the game making me feel that I am good, even if I am bad, for example microsoft FORZA, I run a car, win the tracks and it appears that I am a champion, even though I know that I’m not a champion, it gives me the joy of knowing that I managed to complete it, and that I’m not so bad, it deludes me and makes me happy, the big reason I spend money on these games is the illusion that I got something cool and that I am I am rewarded and I am happy every beast thinking I did a great thing, while a game enchants me I spend money on it, as long as a game keeps me thinking I am winning something I feel good, and I spend my money, from the moment a game confirms that I am bad, I lose interest, even though I know that I am bad at gambling, even though I know that my efforts are useless, I already know that I am bad at everything, and I play for me to THINK I’m good at something, and some games make me think I’m good, haphazard, that makes me it makes me happy man and that keeps me in the game, I can be bad in a lot of games, but I have something that maybe, I said maybe it is important for the company that it is money to spend on games, and I think the company’s goal is to make money, so do something good that makes me happy that I’m certainly going to spend money on your company, or else I’m going to spend money on another company, including changing to diablo 3, what a hell of a huh, you guys play a game with a cool story, with a cool footprint, and they set up the characters in a nice way, so you’re going to play and the skills don’t work, they bug, I’m wrong, it’s written one thing and does another, a stone of strength in armor the armor ?, does it give you resistance? what does she give you? why isn’t it written, why do top ranks use it? because in the game you can’t know that? does this armor work? it doesn’t help me… a piece of clothing that gives you 50% reduced damage and another skill like revenge that gives you another 50% reduced damage or more, now I don’t remember, in my logic 50% plus 50% I have 100% reduced damage, and 100% means all the damage, then a COW comes with a stick and kills me, it doesn’t matter if I’m at level 100 or 2400, I die anyway, a mechanic where I have to tighten all the buttons all the time and it’s no use, even I’m being forced to play a wizard, which I don’t like, even the char is horrible, but it’s what is hitting a little bit more, to find out that in season 21 they’ll take 200 % of his damage due to PETS, NERF my friend, I think the ability to make a character a little stronger and nerf it is incredible, if it is to nerf it because the hunter has NEVER even in any RANK since he launched diablo was one of the top? why hunter never hit right? because he is not even accepted in public slots ???, simply because they made a very strong character to farm, but for solo it is almost impossible to play with him, you’ve already seen the youtube videos where level 4000 hunters (who didn’t even get up as hunters) try do slit 130 ?? have you ever seen the guys almost missing the cracks all the time, deviating all the time and almost 15 minutes of button press and deviation without stopping and almost dying and depending on PILLAR to win the game? what kind of stupid game is this that gives you that kind of tendonitis regardless of how much you up?, this MOBILE DIABLO I won’t even comment, I honestly like diablo and I’m playing on the video game and not on the PC, you know why? because I’ve been so angry with diablo that I think he DESERVES to be HACKED, and in the video game I HACK diablo 3 and I feel vindicated for you making such a buggy and stupid game, the CHAGADORA stone, before I saw the animals’ heads symbols of them bleeding and that gave me the FALSE feeling that this stone worked, now even that I have not seen, and I don’t know if it works, being that with it or without it or without stone I do a 110 normally. I will comment, the anger was too much, heartstone is also that waste of time, it seems that every deck you build is useless and very difficult, you are really making very complicated games, and without logic, where what is written does not match the reality, and to RELIEVE today you have a pay and play warcraft where you already win level 100 and will already raid without knowing how to raid, very good to call new people and lose old people. I will save and post this text, every single day, fill the forum for you, until you stop being that type of company that makes us think we wasted time playing your games. In fact what I should do is stop playing the blizzard games, as I’m sure some IDIOT will comment below. but what is still saving is the overwatch, but you guys from blizzard are already finding a way to spoil it which is what i’m realizing, for more details just ask me to explain. I will STILL try to play these crappy games that you make, but as everyone knows, nothing is eternal, and I will want to see when the company goes bankrupt.

1 Like

Holy wall of text, Batman. My eyes hurt :face_with_monocle:

16 Likes

I hope someone can TLDR that monstrosity!

6 Likes

Tried reading it and it makes no sense since it was translated with google.

1 Like

I saw a part in the middle that displays their lack of understanding how multiple damage reduction amounts interact. They had 2 50% DR slots and thought that they’d be INVINCIBLE and wondered why things could still kill them.

2 Likes

If it were like that people would be invincible since vanilla haha

1 Like

I personally edited the punctuation, leaving the words alone.

1. So Diablo deserves to be hacked?

2. Where is the CHAGADORA stone?
    I would love to see the rolling animals heads and maybe I’ll get a FALSE feeling too.

3. Oh well, no anger here, just some amusement and a lot of cornfusion.

2 Likes

I’ll just pick out some keywords so everyone understands.

Muggle
Humbigo
Microsoft FORZA
Cow comes with a stick and kills me
CHAGADORA stone
Nothing is eternal

5 Likes

Hytashi casts wall of text.

Wall of text crits you for 12399938833.

You die.

10 Likes

What was the point of this?

1 Like

He posted it on the BR forum and I suggested that he post it here, it’s a great review. hahahahahahaha

I would be pretty upset if blizzard made me a muggle……. feelsbadman.

also feels bad that this looks like it was originally a pretty well thought out sincere message but with google translate being the toaster that it is this pretty much makes no sense.

2 Likes

Anyone using the word muggle… I wouldn’t call that well thought out.