A few people from D3 made it into D4

In addition to Lorath I located Lyndon doing what he does. He was always my go to follower.
Good to see he is still alive. Not sure about anyone else yet.

2 Likes

I was really hoping that Lyndon or one of the other D3 followers would show up! Thanks for the info, I’m looking forward to tracking him down myself.

1 Like

One thing I don’t understand is, how is Meshif still alive? He’s at best 90 years old, but kicking like he was 60. WTF?

2 Likes

Holy cow I forgot all about him. :point_up_2:

I thought that guy that helps you through the desert in Act 3 was Shen, aka Zei, but then he died, so probably not. I am still on Act 4 though, so maybe he turns up later.

Where are the pseudo forum cops? Paging @MeteorBlade, @Jazz.

2 Likes

It was Meshif from D2.

2 Likes

No disrespect to Avalon but mostly nobody cares if D4 carried over NPCs from D2 and/or D3. Somebody in Acti-Blizz authorized the murder of Caine by a chick with butterflies and halitosis. The fat dude from Long Island should stick to throwing 1960s thow-back parties on his yatch and change his name to D.J. AARP.

1 Like

I was hoping to see Jamella and Halbu from Diablo 2 Act 4 at D3 before RoS expansion pack. Imagine my disappointment when I saw their ghosts at the Fortress with very weak dialogue and a very silly side quest. Yet, some most forgettable character made into D4.
Glad Lyndon is still around at least. What about Kormac and Eirena?

1 Like

I am just getting started on the side quests, not sure how many more made it. You run into the apprentice of Johanna the Crusader I will do this one today.