A difficulty beyond Hell: The Return of Inferno?

Why you are such a try harder Fanboy? I love Diablo 2, it’s waaaaaaaay better then D3, but Diablo 2 lacks on content.

And, well, you said that you don’t need changes, but the remake has some changes right now.

You saying when we like new content we should play new games. But I say: when u don’t like any changes (again, the games has some changes right now!!!) you can play original D2.

It’s a remaster, not a remake or expansion pack. The changes made right now don’t really change anything in the game aside from minor interface stuff. D2 is perfect. The content is the players themselves. The game provides the baseline for doing whatever people want.

1 Like

Diablo 2 lacks in content? This game is still played after 20 years, noone plays a game for so long or after 20 years if it lacks in content. There is content enough in the game.

1 Like

Ehm, sure. Sooooo many players play D2 with mods. And in facts, diablo 2 don’t have a real Endgame. Uber Tristram, that it. Baalrun, Pindlerun, Mephistorun 3938474 isn’t Endgame.

In D2, you have to create your own Endgame, what isn’t bad. But that’s how it is.

Hmm I have played both, with mods and without mods. I personally never felt like diablo 2 was lacking in content, there was always something I could do in the game, especially in singleplayer since noone will rush you and you have to farm for the items for yourself.
The reason why I played mods was cause I was looking for better skill balance changes and pod and pd2 had it well done (mostly).

Ok, Inferno is not nearly an epic enough name for a dimension harder than Hell.

But I got it -

COW

And every enemy becomes a cow.
Can you stay sane after 5 Acts of udder COW? Featuring bovine versions of the prime and lesser evils?!

I’m all for harder inferno difficulty great idea. +9999999999
I would make the singleplayer much better

what balance are you referring to lmao

You would need to make it a 90+ level restriction to enter, no explicit gg gear, increase in xp only. Double the disadvantages of hell for the next one. No change in drops etc. Only reason would be experience that is it. With all that being said I would rather they just come out with an expansion and either add it then or add another tier of items, etc like they did with LOD. That way you can just play classic, just play lod, or just play the newest expansion. Easiest way and keeps everyone happy.

Interesting idea. For me, HC was the harder difficulty. But if your a player that just wants a more difficult fight, without the price of HC, it makes sense.

I think they would need to do a bit more then extra health and such, depending on what mob it is. Just taking twice as long to kill something would end up being a nightmare grind in certain scenarios. Perhaps a more aggressive AI?