A Ban wave would be nice

anytime now Blizz, would be nice you drop the hammer a little more frequent.

6 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/banwave-request-please/233

Why not read the front page before posting?

The above post started a long time ago.

I am sick of seeing ban requests over and over.

Hey we all get it.

I simply play the game and kill the client when done each day.

That’s all.

I don’t really care what you do.

3 Likes

If anytime includes “if and when we feel like it” then they have you covered as that would also infer and imply “not now, not ever.”

Even folks in that thread have suggested a new thread is in order due to multiple reasons.

I think that you see routine ban request because players see highly suspicious things on the leaderboard using Blizzards in game data. Their suspicions are frequently confirned when bans occur.

In this sesson, there was a banwave in September. Some of the people banned for botting S27, simply are using another account of theirs and resumed S27 botting after their September bans.

1 Like

To be fair, that other thread needs to die. Way too many “That player is a cheater because they play different than I do” posts.

2 Likes

But you do care about what he does since you react to his post?

2 Likes

You completely missed and misunderstood my post.

I said I don’t care what people do “in game.”

I load my D3 client up, play and then kill the client over a few hours.

There are two different things in play according to you,… playing and posting on forum.

I only play the game and don’t care.

But on the forum I’m sick of seeing whinny little boys crying about bots and cheating.

1 Like

This is a gross mischaracterization and no one actually said that. People were talking about hours that seemed rather dubious/implausible for a human without violating the EULA.

I just looked at two solo S27 leaderboard to see hours played:

Here are some S27 hours to date:
2804*
2944*
2600*
3171 = (22.5 hours per day for the entire season)
2679*
2805*

'* = These accounts had their “first” S27 character reach level 70 on September 15-18. The S27 early season banwave occurred on September 15.

It is striking how many of the current top leaderboard “players” had their first level 70 character immediately after the banwave in mid-September.

The season is 141 days old. It has been 121 days since the last ban wave on September 15.

1 Like

Great that we have mature people like you on the forum then…

what you mean? 7500 para in a single hc season seems legit to me;)
but they want more money for D 4 with same of more …

No it isn’t and yes they have. You’re one of them.

The thread is still valid, even has blue posts.
The trolls are banding together to try and derail its purpose.
A little cleanup is all it needs.
I don’t blame this OP for starting another ban request thread, the game and community need them more often.

3 Likes

I guess in a twisted way, you are telling the truth albeit a gross mischaracterization.

I have never botted, never been banned, and have never played a video game for 4 months straight averaging 20+ hours per day. So in that narrow sense those people are clearly different tban me.

You are insinuating that just because someone played different than me I think that they are a cheater. That is categorically untrue. If you average playing 20 hours per day for 4 months and already had account(s) banned by Blizzard, that raises red flags in my opinion.

So yes, botters/banned cheaters do play differently than me.

Do you honestly think it is a coincidence that so many of the top leaderboard players had their first level 70 immediately after the September ban wave?

Gibbs’ rule 39

Why would it matter? U 2k paragon.

2 Likes

There is no paragon requirement to care about integrity and to be anti-cheating.

2 Likes

For starters, that doesn’t mean anything. I have screenshots of blues saying very dumb stuff.

One ad nauseum thread is enough. Two is asinine.

That’s your fault. Don’t take accounts with common playtime and tell people “this is suspicious!”. And stop bringing up that one fictitious account that apparently plays all day as a fall back.

You even said when you posted as MicroRNA that high paragon is automatically suspicious. Make up your mind.

Are any of the play times I posted common? Hint: they are uncommon.

22.5 hours per day playing D3 for 4 months straight is common? Sleep is a requirement for human survival.

You literally said on MicroRNA that someone with 12 hours a day is most likely botting when there are tons of people who play that long or more daily. :joy:

I called it!!! Knew you were gonna do it. Can literally set your watch to it.

Let’s hear about one of the “hundreds” of others you claimed exist.

These numbers were pulled today from the in game leaderboard. They are not fictitous. They are Blizzard data. Login on PC and check S27 barb and monk and Focus on 9k paragon players.

These numbers are from 9 REAL leaderboard accounts.

Nice fictitious numbers, DarkKnicroRNA