5 Unusual Char Builds to Start With

A fun one I used in more recent years is firewall/lightning sorc. Once you get the hang of firewall usage it can be pretty decent. I played it to the high 80s a few times.

Still a rumor, but if that’s truly the case yes they would most probably.

shhhh. dont kill my dreams.

1 Like

If they won’t even fix the next hit bug for release, it’s almost a 100% certainty that they wouldn’t change cold mastery/doom in such a drastic way.

It’s interesting you should say that, as I’ve done orb/firewall a few times. The firewall can be pretty good when coupled with a decent merc

1 Like

Absolutely, it scales up quickly. Easy to choke rooms off at their doorway with your merc and your alt skill and cast firewalls into the room and just burn em down.

1 Like

Since this thread is also about builds to start with, it’s worth noting that maxroll.gg also has starting/leveling build guides that are different than the builds you see in the tier lists.

For example, Diablo 2 Resurrected Sorceress Leveling Guide - Maxroll.gg - Ladder Start in addition to a Fireball leveling build for the Sorceress, which is probably super common, they also have a Nova leveling build and even a Static Field leveling build for those leveling in a group who want to play a more supporting role (or I guess you could even solo with it and finish things off with merc + whatever random spell you wanted to use).

It does suggest changing them after 24, but you could probably go further.

To find other class leveling guides they have you can go to Diablo 2 Resurrected Character Build Guides - Maxroll.gg - D2R Ladder Builds click on the class and then the leveling filter.

1 Like

their character planner is unbelievable man. Its exactly what i hoped it would be lol.