Diablo II: Resurrected BETA | PSA - EU Servers Restarting

Still not up yet I’m afraid…

6 Likes

wow that same error we’ve had for 6 hours straight is still happening in EU

bravo blizzard, you really care about EU :slight_smile:

good thing you tweeted fixes were coming within 30mins… 50mins ago

13 Likes

Yea like wtf? been able to play for 5 mins … always had this prob with D2 no response from EU and we just sit here.

3 Likes

Still not working. Games are made, but players are unable to join!! Fix this sh*t!!!

3 Likes

cant find one anywhere im running 144 hz 1440p vsync and at 144 fps in game but only 120 in menu

and i got 74% usage in game and 99% in menu

Just wanted to share that the restart has been completed and wanted to check in to gather feedback in terms of being able to play on EU servers.

1 Like

Just played for an hour, it seems to be working fine, except the somewhat high latency - hovering around 75-120 ms. EU servers - playing from Bulgaria.

I capped the fps from the GPU drivers, but apparently there seems to be some problem with the main menu - even though i am capped to 68 fps ( manual from the drivers ), the gpu goes to 70+ degrees with 60% utilisation ( RTX 3070 ). In game i get 40% utilisation for 68 fps with only around 60 degrees. There is definately something fishy about it…

1 Like

It works now, but what feedback do you expect when Blizz fire out an official status 5 hours after going down?? Most people gave up and went to sleep.

Do better.

4 Likes

Cant even get in… everytime I hit the play button says " The application run an unexpected error." :confused:

4 Likes

Me neither getting appcrash in .exe file on startup. No fun

1 Like

been waiting hours what a load of poo…why carnt i play .whats going on?

1 Like

Maximum use of the graphics card, 100%. I can’t see my graphics card settings, energy limit etc. The only game I have it in. Yours sincerely

1. AMD Ryzen 9 3900 XT processor
  2. MSI Radeon RX5700 XT GAMING X 8G
  3. MSI X570-A Pro motherboard
  4. ATX Thermaltake 1000W Modular power supply
  5. Kingston HyperX DDR4 2x16
  6. Cooler Master 240
    edit:
    Only Resolution Scale set to 50 helps but it is not good solution :frowning:

ok so, that did nothing, still unable to play after 13h, is this how it is going to be on launch, just a scam preorder streamer scheme .

Haven’t been able to play yet - started trying 18hrs ago, am now trying to install AGAIN, I hope it works this time.

same error on my end.
edit: deinstalled an reloaded. Still same errors.
esit2: OK, my fault. sorry. My PC is too old. Now I’m sad. gl hf everybody. I will play the “classic” version.

1 Like

This was 12h ago and i still can’t play due to an unexpected error, blizzard scaming ppl for money once again? Pre order and geta beta acess, what a pile of bull, just so they can cash in on a few extra bucks with a game that is not able to run. sorry i’m tilted…

I still get the freaking errors since yesterday 7pm…

All like this after pressing the start button: F5B45B30-95CB-448D-B403-82A593BD1555

I even switched the Regions from EU to US and Asia and back…to may get to a sever…

My other bnet games are working(like D3), just this is not…

This is so frustrating…

Guys, fix the errors @ the EU Servers, can’t be that hard…

EDIT:
And btw. like u see, the reset of ur servers yesterday fixed nothing

How is it, that Blizzard one of the biggest gaming industries allow such a horrobly coded beta to be lauched? Smells fishy to me, terrible costumer support, terrible beta, and most of all terrible lauch, lauched in a few plataforms but not in others, super bugged game, unable to open. Like WTF it,s not even a new game it’s a remastered. Garbage company

1 Like

Guys, why are you so grumpy (no offense)?
It’s just a beta, most of companies would not release the game until it is well ready.

Here, we have a chance to have an early taste of what the game will be on 09/23 and we can play 5 classes until A2. That’s cool, I’m enjoying the game, sure I found some crashes and lost 2 times half an hour of game…so what? I’m pleased to have a chance to taste this new D2 and I’m very happy Blizzard decided to finally make a nice remaster of our beloved game!
If you really want to have something more polished, maybe stay out of the beta test and way for end of september?