30th T-Mog Set wings?

I logged on day one and got the placeholder achieve. I logged on day two, today, and I have the real achieves but no transmogs. whompwhomp

Where are you looking Greywolf? The transmogs are in your transmogs menu at the mystic. I could not see them on a low level char, but on a max level char I was able to use them. They are the Wanderer set.

Also, remember the transmog comes with the highest level package. Make sure you have that one. Check the chart here.

I like it a lot. I’m hanging out to see what it looks like on other toons.

I am on EU & US server, I have the wings, the portrait frame and the pet. No transmogs, characters are at level 70, one on season, one on none season, no transmogs. I bought the epic pack. I did get the achievements, all 3 showing me what was rewarded.

They don’t look like anything special. Go to the Mysitic, put your helm in the transmog window, scroll down the mogs until you see the Wanderer helm that looks like a red hood with a skull face.

Same for the other armor. You have to go searching for them in your transmog list as you transmog something.

I came back to ask for message to be deleted. They were not there when I first logged in, they are there now. Apologies.

Perfectly ok to ask! I had to switch chars to a max level one, then really go hunting to find them. They don’t stick out as new items with a flashing border or anything helpful.

That is actually a suggestion for Blizz.

In D3 (or other Diablo games), they need to make the new pet, transmog, wing, or portrait gained stand out like they do the new Collection items in WoW.

1 Like

Any word of when console players will be getting the in games items? I bought the 30th celebration bundle for the Xbox yesterday and received the overwatch in game items, but didn’t not receive the Diablo items.

1 Like

They might take a couple days. I got mine yesterday but bought the pack a couple days prior to the event.

Have to admit, I kinda like the Portrait frame they gave. Haven’t tried the transmogs yet.

Semi-related question,

I picked up the pre-buy D2R upgrade pack, got my wings and pet (LOVE the backscratching wings and mini-me(phisto) trying hard to cast some spells…

BUT

It says I need to purchase the game to post in the D2R forums???

Hopefully it won’t take long

BTW, DW portrait is great, but the best of it is obscured with that completely unnecessary number 70… so sad.
I understand the need for that number in leveling, but after… why??
Or, if it is a silly must, DW pic in portrait should be differently positioned.

There is no cross over between PC and Console for D3. They are not linked.

1 Like

There was a bundle released for console that included the blizzard arcade games, along with both overwatch and d3 in game items for console.

1 Like

I assure you I was looking in the right places. They just weren’t there. Blizzard fixed it though. So while I was playing a I got a another batch of popups announcing the appearances are unlocked.

1 Like

Thank you for the update! I am a player like you so I can’t see any tickets or behind the scenes stuff. Glad it got fixed.

1 Like

I bought the epic pack and do not have the portrait. I login and out many times and still the portrait does not show up. The wings, pet, transmog are there, but not the portrait. Any idea what is happening?

We can buy the 30th celebration pack on the console stores and you then get the items in D3…PS4 got a patch on the day of Blizzconline adding them in.

At present PS4 and Switch work in that you buy the pack on there store and you get the items but XB1 doesn’t seem to have had its update to add the items in yet.

2 Likes

Hopefully someone realizes this soon so they can implement the update on Xbox consoles I’m dying to get my hands on that transmog set. I got it on my switch but still waiting for the Xbox update.