šŸ˜” 2.6.8 + S20 suck

To be so unaware of how ignorant your posts actually are, must be exceptionally blissful.

3 Likes

You sound like you know quite a lot about that.

And my god, do the new sets suck!

Well, what is this called? Season of the Kanaiā€™s? I donā€™t know, but it doesnā€™t look very interesting.

Also, Star Pact wizard needs to be nerfed.

For some one who likes to report people for disagreeing with him and telling others to stay on topic. You sure do fail at taking your own advise.

3 Likes

For that to obtain nice theme for the season 20, look here:

This is too extreme. I think 10%~20% of builds can have at least +1 tier for GR from this change. You wonā€™t become unable to pass GR70 anyway.

I donā€™t agree with this. Wiz would still be channeling-focus because it provides global damage bonus which buffes every skill. However, it does destroy the game experience of all or most channeling builds.

1 Like

If you had read forums and/or ptr patch notes, you would have noticed that starpact was nerfed quite strong by adding 1 sec delay for the eteched sigil/ deathwish combo to start applying the 1000% bonus damage.

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

worst theme everā€¦

1 Like

Nahā€¦ this is better than double goblins :wink:

But great feedback!

for years, that Diablo 3 is in decline, with the s19, I thought they were going to have the active imagination, however in the s20 ā€¦ I donā€™t know what happened to them. but they didnā€™t stop for 5 minutes to think about what the league theme represented ā€¦
95% of builds remain the same and only 5% really accept this change.

I hope they improve or change some of the theme ā€¦ because I donā€™t know, I donā€™t see anything unless you play necromancer ā€¦ xD

1 Like

you already figured it out - the only reason for the season theme is to satisfy the necros

Sorry, didnā€™t pay enough attention