😡 2.6.8 + S20 suck

Season 20, a big milestone, you’d think they would go all out to make it one of the most fun ever.

Too bad the “most fun” theme was reserved for S19 instead, and now we go back to the drab blandness this team is generally known for.

These people do NOT play their own game and lack foresight. That is painfully obvious when looking at the seasonal theme and the sucktitude of the new sets.

• I extremely doubt LOD Hydra needed a bug to :poop: on the Typhon set
  • Frenzy & WD sets are a FAIL with no endgame-viable survivability
  • anyone who’s interested in ranking or at least making it past GR70 wouldn’t bother changing their usual Kanai getup just because they can.
  • completely destroying Wiz build diversity by effectively killing ALL channelling builds just to curb ONE OP setup.
  • Demon Hunters and Necros are still cold in the mud.

In short, the status quo is DISAPPOINTMENT. The S19 theme was the random lightning strike, a rogue flash of inspiration that clearly won’t happen ever again. And 2.6.8 is a disaster from start to finish.

I’m embarrassed for you people.

47 Likes

Never mind, I went and read a bunch of your older posts, you are just always like this. Carry on with your acerbic wit.

18 Likes

You know what else is an embarrassment?

Your attitude for the developers who, by no means, are obligated to support a game nearly a decade old which also doesn’t make money.

The viability of classes come and go, welcome to an endgame that rewards efficiency, rather than diversity. There are tons of builds that are viable, but when people min/max, there is bound to be a meta.

Be grateful the devs still keep the servers running. You and your negativity can hop off this forum and go take a hike!

18 Likes

Your right about him, i can only advice go play Some other game bro, And btw you have very long toes.

1 Like

He’s always toxic. He bandwagon hates on anything possible, including s19, which he now calls a random lightning strike of success. It’s almost entertaining wondering what he’s going to cry about next.

2 Likes

I’ve gotta hand it to you. You put a lot of thought into a test realm, as in you purely assume this is end all.

Hands down that is epic!

1 Like

Maybe he should get a life.

1 Like

Well guess i read the theme wrong. I thought we got the regular 3 cubes spots and get a extra 3. when i got to cubing the build and found out its only 3 still and the items for the build take 3 spots. There really is no theme you get nothing extra.
Its cool i will wait this season out.

1 Like

playing since season3.
d3 is d3 for me, no matter what seasons are offering.
but i was thinking i might play hardcore this season.
i can choose 3 amulet on cube and one on char to make immune to cold,fire,poison,arcane.
and also s19 was not a life changer.

1 Like

What surprises me is that the devs put up with you negativity. You are basically calling them non playing idiots cause they do not bow to your every whim. Seriously if you are going to be this negative about a PTR that has just started maybe find another free game to play and stop crying. I read the info on the PTR they asked everyone to pick one area and concentrate on it give feed back so they can look into. Instead of doing that you come to the forums to basically throw a temper tantrum. Stop acting like a petulant child and send the info to the devs.

1 Like

That is what I thought also maybe I will sit out this season and just concentrate on my non season account. Get my para points up a bit. Have not played for a minute just started getting back into the game a little with season 19.

100 % agree with you on that one.

Yeah I agree being this negative on a game this old that doesn’t make Blizzard any money and still supports it and people still whine.

Such a shame, I’m all out of flag options.
People can’t stick to the subject and begins trash talking Op.

Let Op make the mistakes and report him if you like. Don’t fight fire with fire. Seriously.

To the topic itself: Wizard needs to channel ( again ), simply make deathwish and the offhand only buff channeling skills, not all spenders. Make an offhand or 2hander to buff Hydra.
Perhaps implement in the set , that using primary skills have a chance of spawning an extra hydra.

While I like they still do something for this game, I wished they would do more.

5 Likes

+1

Forget the 2-hander though, unless you intend it to be cubed but it would have competition for that slot (allthough in this particular season I suppose you can have 2 weapons so there is that), but I can’t remember even seeing a 2-hander being used. My preference would be altering an existing Source though.

And they really need to undo that change they did to channeling just to fix Bazooka.

You pretty much said it all
S20 will just be for collection of the wings and pets
 The new sets have been drowned out by old builds (which hopefully will be fixed some rather than later) and the buff this season z which i thought would be awesome, has turned out like milk toast.

Well said
S20 should be a celebration of D3 and they should go all out for it but they have managed somehow to muck it all up

Let’s just hope, the sets go under a heavy re-work to allow for endgame usability and a new PTR patch is released to correct all of the crap data coming out of it at this moment in time

1 Like

I say that each season theme doesn’t have to make you an OP god. I think that they can have some seasons where they just might get some things changed or added that could actually be part of the game much like how PoE leagues function. This idea of not being tethered to one of each slot in the cube might prove interesting depending on your chosen build.

I would say we just will have to wait and see what happens when the dust settles.

Frenzy and WD sets as far as survivability I will have to agree with you. Can’t say much about the wiz set, so I will sit on the fence till the patch goes live.

You do know that they did say that not all sets would be out at once. Nor would there be something for all classes in each patch. So just wait till the patch that brings season 21 and we will see the final two sets. Then we can decide how the Necro and DH will turn out then.

I will still say that their definition of fun is vastly different than your definition. So the devs could still play their own game. It is just that what they think is fun you don’t think is fun. It is all a matter of viewpoint.

Also there is no way for me to tell just how much feedback from these forums that they ignore or seemingly ignore.

1 Like

Can’t say anything regarding SETS since I didn’t test them and I don’t think I will.

BUT, the seasonal feature currently is seriously lackluster. Doesn’t even raise any hype or interest to play this. Just very very weak and boring in my opinion.

Hopefully, it will change for the live version.

2 Likes

Yeah, the S20 theme is rather lackluster as hell. I don’t see myself will playing it long enough like what I did with S19 after I got the cosmetic reward in S20.

6 Likes

While I agree with him on some aspects. WE are not doing him any favors by replying. All we are doing is perpetuating the cycle of him posting. If his p0osts were ignored then they would stop

1 Like