2.6.7 patch live on console versions

About 30 mins ago according to reddit, so seems like we’re getting patch notes today

2 Likes

Oh gosh, any patch notes indicated on consoles?

“I…I think Im in love.”

I don’t know if that is good news or bad lol. I just hope season 19 starts friday.

5 Likes

Not that I know of, but Xbox got it about 30 mins ago, PS4 getting it now, PC should be next

Is it confirmed tho ? could easily be a troll (not saying it is tho) :smiley:

Most interesting, I would have expected minimally the patch notes would be released together with the patch at the latest :thinking:

Patch is indeed live on PS4.

2 Likes

Maybe it’ll be like the morticks debacle where consoles got them for a few hours before they got pulled. Try to get a lamentation to see if they messed that up too.

Maybe some console player have a photo of Lamentation ? :stuck_out_tongue:

You are hoping against hope on that one :rofl:

Who’s running Blizzard now-days? Such amateurs.

Blizzard preferences:
Phones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Consoles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PC.
My two cents, please

1 Like

How do you figure? The D3 team has been nothing but missteps and miscommunications for years now. If anything you should be expecting mistakes at this point.

Pointless to complain about lack of patch notes right now, imo the important thing is we know for a fact now that the patch is dropping (already dropped) today and the notes ARE coming today.

2 Likes

Good. I’ll print them out and take them into the restroom with me, I’m all out of TP.

6 Likes

Releasing the patch without the notes. Classic blizzard.

2 Likes

This is grossly unprofessional.

What a joke.

1 Like

Some people never stop complaining. I think they enjoy complaining just to complain. The patch being released is a good thing.

Sure the notes would be nice but as long as they are released later today - who really cares? Some people had off yesterday for Veteran’s Day in the US so cut them some slack.

2 Likes

Your armor is shining the brightest of whites today.

2 Likes