🤡 Worthless, irrelevant post about eras < S19 Date < ETA on grouping fix

For the love of god… who the hell cares about :clown_face: eras :clown_face:? I didn’t even know such a thing existed.

What we want:

1. S19 start date/time.

2. ETA on fixes to the utterly broken grouping mechanics that makes it darn near impossible to even INVITE people half the time.

12 Likes

Just because you do not care, does not apply for the rest of the world. Plus, eras have been around a long, long time.

6 Likes

Really - can she be more vague:

With the major balance changes and new class sets being introduced in Patch 2.6.7, we’ll be ending the current Era and beginning the next with the deployment of our next patch.

Like - duh…
/smh

1 Like

do you really think the info about ending and beginning a new era worth a blue post? imagin if the next post will be : “hello everyone, water is wet. bye”

3 Likes

No kidding. Is there anything less consequential than eras? ROFL. Are there more than 10 people who care?

Meanwhile the entire community wants to know:

1. When S19 starts.

2. When grouping/inviting will be fixed.

And half the community wants:

1. Un-doing the barb nerf.

And they post about friggin ERAS. To paraphrase Allen Iverson: “Eras? We’re talkin’ bout eras?!?!?!?!”

2 Likes

I know, right? “Hey guys, you’ll be able to play season 19 content after we release it. K bye!”

I bet you’d change your tune when the Era complainers start complaining about having a disadvantage like they’ve done in the past. In fact they are part of the reason we don’t get seasonal exclusive items.

No, you get jacked up season buffs to close the paragon and gr gap with ERA players. Even though you don’t care about era.

Enjoy the hand out peasants.

1 Like

That is actually higher quality than what they gave us, because by linking to a blog post they made it look like we were actually going to get something useful.

Instead it was a link to a 2016 blog post. SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

Oh, LOL - I didn’t even notice the link. hahaha!

I’m very interested in Eras, thought the new Era should have started when the last patch dropped.

And I’m also very interested in…

So, when does new patch go active?
The one that nerfed the barb buffs from PTR.
Cant have anything better than whiz or necro…
Devs hate big bad alpha male Barbarian, ooo too scary. Much more comfortable with feminine characters.

1 Like

Still waiting for patch notes and S19 announcement.

Still waiting for news on when the grouping/inviting bugs will be fixed.

Wait no longer.

Patch 2.6.7 Now Live

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23220967/patch-267-now-live-11-12-2019

Source: 2.6.7 patch live on console versions

S19 date still not announced.

Nobody wants to talk about how S18 was the shortest season since S9.

Nevalistis said she’s working on it now and the Season Preview Blog will be out tomorrow (Thursday).

S19 still not announced.

It should have been announced at least 2 weeks ago, and they still haven’t announced it.

The lack of communication is atrocious.

1 Like

It is now:
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23220970/season-19-the-season-of-eternal-conflict-begins-nov-22-11-14-2019

Just like she said it would. :wink:

You say that like it isn’t a gross embarrassment that it is this late.

It should have been posted at least 2 weeks ago.

The absurd excuses of Diablo 4 information (that’s for their benefit, who cares) or being sick (then let someone else post “Nov 22” on the forums) were insulting.

1 Like