đź‘» Mundunugu's Regalia Guide 2.6.8

I am just going to put this here and quietly run away. If you have any questions please leave me a comment down here or on the video and I’ll do my best to answer.

5 Likes

This build with Crimson+ RROG has more damage but seems squishier than Unity above GR125. Do you have a video of this build clearing GR125 or higher at 16K-17K Int?

I mentioned on the video you can use Unity instead of Endless walk set. I’ll push with the set when it is released on live and upload the videos on my channel.

Amazing guide. I liked your Monk guide for season 19, and now you followed up with this. Impressive! I took a lot of notes, and learned a lot about the build. thanks!

1 Like

It’s always my pleasure.

I am contemplating on WD for S20…

hope WD 2.6.8 does not disappoint.

cheers!

1 Like

Love the video, BUT I am confused about the ring of emptiness inclusion without locust swarm. I have looked around the web and cannot find a good answer. Did this get changed? I have never used it without both spells in effect, often wormwood cubed. Or is it just a synergy with Spirit Barrage and Phantasm?

Updated PTR patchnotes:

Ring of Emptiness
You deal 250-300% increased damage to enemies affected by both either your Haunt and or Locust Swarm.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23298649/patch-268-ptr-begins-26-1-31-2020

2 Likes

Thanks. That opens up a lot of possibilities.

Which BBV rune do you use, now that mana reg is not so important anymore…

While the mana regen path is still good, it might be better to go Boogie man rune on BBV and instead of Corpse spiders use Sacrifice provoke the pack for 20% damage increase per dog sacrificed. I haven’t tested this yet but i will be doing so in the coming days.

So am I missing something as far as which rune to use for big bad voodoo with the new wd set? With the previous / original implementation of the 6 set bonus rain dance was the clear best option. But with the new implementation it only provides 250 (mana per second) Ă— 5 (set bonus multillier) = 1250% damage increase to spirit barrage so with the 6 set flat bonus it goes from 20,000% to 21,250% or in other words loosely 21,250 / 20,000 = 1.0625 - only a 6ish% increase. Slam dance gives 15% and it benefits the whole party, especially the rgk in metas. So am I missing some synergy or something else or are people just on autopilot from the ptr and the original implementation of the set?
Curious to know what others thoughts are.

2 Likes
Slam Dance
The Fetish increases the damage of all nearby allies by 15%.

Does BBV slam dance benefit the WD too or just allies?

Patch is live, I cleared a 123. Wondering if I’m doing this right.

I’m still doing the accumulation and pop thing. Or are we supposed to be holding down Manitou now??

What I do is locust swarm everything to group them up, piranhado, cast three Phantasms. Run around trying not to die, grouping things up, standing in Oculus, then cast three more phantasms about 5-7 seconds after the first set.

Everything seems to die that way. But bluddshed swears you just need to hold down Manitou.

I feel the accumulating / pop is better. Am I correct??

Ps: I just hold down right click for single target like the rift guardian or if all trash is dead and one elite is standing.

Yes. You can confirm this in your sheet dps as Slam Dance will increase your “Damage Increased by Skills” by 15% in addition to the increase in AS and movement speed from the base skill. You can also compare your sheet dps of BBV with no rune to sheet dps with BBV Slam Dance and it’ll be 15% higher with Slam Dance.

Yes all allies including pets will gain the bonus. (Do they double dip? in some cases yes).

Unfortunately that is true and a byproduct of the new patch where Slam dance used to increase your overall damage multiplicative and therefore it didn’t show under “damage increased by skills”.

The set provides you with 20,000 multiplicative damage. If you go the mana regen route, you’d have 50 base mana regen, 250 rain dance and around 300 from rush of essence which gives you 600 mana regen. Vision quest is 40% multiplier to mana regen therefore 600 x 0.4 = 240 so you’d have 840 mana regen.
840 x 5 = 4200% or 21% damage increase.

1 Like

Correct but my question is around just the rain dance rune vs the slam dance rune - you can use rush of essence and vision quest with slam dance as well, so that’s just confounding the question. Using the same data you provided of using rush of essence and vision quest and my alternative of slam dance instead of rain dance you would have 300 * 1.4 * 5 = 2100% → 10.5% increase but you also the 15% increase from slam dance making it a 27% damage increase - higher than using rain dance.

Today during the stream i tested variations of WD and to me it seemed that BBV Ghost trance was the best option as it provides 20% damage reduction as well as 5% HP regen per sec. I managed to clear Rank1 NA with 1 key with that setup. I updated the build on D3 planner. For the 4 man variant I have not had a chance to test the change but i assume it still is better to play with mana regen since it still provides a good 20-23% damage increase.

Slam dance is additive so it doesn’t increase your damage flat like you think it will. It is added to all the additive damage you have in group or solo.

Why is Voos Juicer not preferred over sacred harvester?

No, Slam Dance used to be 30% DIBS, and got nerfed to 15%. Unlike DH’s wolf companion, it has never been changed to be a separate damage multiplier.