šŸ‘» Mundunugu's Regalia Guide 2.6.8

you need the 30% additional protection

Do you have a video of your clear? Interested in seeing the playstyle, mainly to see how people are using the explosions/accumulated damage of Barber. Not too sure if weā€™re supposed to put down 3 phantasms and stand around or keep casting or what.

2 Likes

The difference between 30% DR and 60% DR is 70% damage taken and 40% damage taken, therefore you need 1- (0.4/0.7) = 42.96% additional DR to compensate for the loss of Sacred Harvester.

2 Likes

What is the best timing method for detonating the spectres?

Does spamming Manitau actually reduce the burst effectiveness?

You Just hold down right mouse buttons, i asked myself to stop casting And iT xplodes. But nothing happens, So spam manitou

isnt put phantasm(s) on mobs and haunt haunt haunt . cast phantasm again if it exploded and mobs havent die yet

I feel like I die really easy with this set. Glass cannon comes to mind. I tried putting all my paragon point into health and using strength gems in my gear.

2 Likes

It is on the VOD but iā€™ll make a seprate video and upload it to YouTube.

Got it. Thank you so much!

Got it. Thanks so much!

Not only that, 10 Soul Harvest Languish stacks give WD 100% more armor or equivalently additional +44% DR, while 5 stacks only give 50% armor or % additional 28% DR.

Sacred Harvester + Lakumba Bracer is a must have for WDs.

1 Like

R1 143 clear from the stream

3 Likes

Achilles, what is the optimized build if you want most defends, without loosing too much DPS.
And whats the most DPS, without loosing too much defendsā€¦

1 Like

Lets not forget the bonus from Armor and extra Intelligence as well here.

(6) Set:
Spirit Barrage deals 20,000% increased damage plus an additional % equal to 5 times your Mana Regeneration/Second.

Is the 6pcā€™s 2nd part ā€œadditional % equal to 5 times your Mana Regen/secondā€ additive or multiplicative to the 1st part?

ie:
A (100% + 20,000% + 5%xMana Regen) or
B (100% + 20,000%) x (100% + 5%xMana Regen)

From my understanding, it is Additive (A).

And what of BBV Slam Dance; is it a separate Damage Multiplier on its own? Or is it grouped with others?

Let me know if I am correct, or wrong.
Thanks!

The 6 piece is added to the 20,000%.

This used to be a multiplier just like Wolf companion of DH but for some reason it is additive now. So in short it is added to all other additive category.

BBV has always been DIBS, it was 30% and nerfed to 15%.

So in short, damage wise, is Rain Dance better than Slam Dance? The numbers got me even more confused lol :joy:

1 Like

Spirit Barrage is a mana expensive skill. Rush of Essence is a must have passive.

So! Considering 6pc, Rush of Essence, Rain Dance or Slam Dance and other skills that might be grouped with Slam Dance, I have this:

(100% + 20,000% + 5%*ManaRegen) x (100%+X+Y)
Where X is the Slam Dance Bonus,
Where Y is some other Damage Modifiers that are grouped with Slam Dance, I dont know what though.

If you go Rain Dance, I assume you can sustain 700mana Regen (if more, then just change the numbers below). If you go Slam Dance, I assume you can sustain 300 Mana Regen via Rush of Essence

Rain Dance: (1 + 200 + 0.05700) x (1+0+Y) = 236 + 236Y
Slam Dance: (1 + 200 + 0.05
300) x (1+0.15+Y) = 248.4 + 216Y

Solving for break even point: 236+236Y = 248.4+216Y
Y = 0.62 or 62%

In order for Rain Dance to be better than Slam Dance, you need more than 62% Damage Modifiers grouped with Slam Dance. Anything less, then Slam Dance is better.

1 Like

I posted in another thread.

You got the right idea, but you gave Rain Dance 400 additional mana regen instead of only 250.