Season 27 Light’s Calling - Has Ended

So should it be The Smoldering Core on and Primordial Soul in cube, or The Grand Vizier on and Primordial in cube, or one weapon on, the other in the cube and no Primordial?

EDIT: So acording to maxroll D3 planner, if the 3 or fewer targets from Nilfur’s DON’T apply then The Grand Vizier+Primordial gives higher dmg, but if it DOES apply, then The Grand Vizier+The Smoldering Core gives the higher dmg. But in big density that can’t happen right? So TGV+Primordial is going to be best?

Good to see someone else who still doesn’t know. Although I have narrowed it down to 2 with DH or Necro.

I think that’s Unlikely. You don’t “cast” the meteor from tal’s, you proc it.

Nice, think I am down to DH and Wiz now, getting there! :beers:

1 Like

Hi:

This notation has thoroughly confused some of the Europeans staff in charge of translation and web publishing.

In German:
Saison 27, Ruf des Lichts, startet am 27. August um 02:00 Uhr MESZ.

In French:
la saison 27, L’appel de la lumière, débutera le 26 août à 2 h (heure de Paris)

in Russian:
27-й сезон «Зов Света» начнется 27 августа в 3:00 МСК.

Please – can you contact them and provide the correct information to them.

Thank you !!

The season start blog used to contain a short sentence or two on the start of the season for consoles. That information has not been part of the blog for some time… and we do get some questions on the Europe forums about that. Would it be possible to add that information in the blog for Season 27… and the following ones ?

Thank you !!

Edit #2 : The season start time has been fixed in the blogs in German, French and Russian – Thank you !

3 Likes

Yeah, because the blogs no longer state that the start time for consoles (worldwide) is the same as the start time for US PC, people in EU expect console times to start at 17:00 CEST, instead of many hours later at 17:00 PDT.

The blogs used to contain this information. Why did they stop including it?

1 Like

hello, could you please let us know if the era (non-seasonal) leaderboard will reset after the season ends?

1 Like

Lol i never said i wasnt on the leaderbaords cause of botters… Whether im on there or not, the point here is someone’s spot on the leaderbaord could be higher if there wasn’t a cheater who plays all day and runs a bot all night and gets a higher GR clear time cause of all that paragon farming and more loot droppings. It’s difficult for some to stay motivated and continue to play and compete with other players for a higher spot because of this.

1 Like

Can i say something about Crusader’s reworked Akkhan set and Phalanx related items on the before releasing new patch. (Like buffs).

““Increases Phalanx Damage” affixes and the Enforcer Legendary Gem can now benefit Phalanx Condemns.”
So we need some Damage Multiplers on Eternal Union, Kassar’s Warhelm and Unrelenting Phalanx. İ know Kassar’s Helm and Unrelenting Phalanx have already Damage buff to Phalanx but kinda low compared to other skill rolls compared items with Legendary Powers.

Kassar’s Warhelm: Kassar’s Warhelm 45-60% increased Phalanx damage and cooldown reduction on Phalanx skill right? İf 150-200% increased Phalanx damage and 50% cooldown reduction and resource cost reduction making this Helm even more useful right?

Unrelenting Phalanx: Unrelenting Phalanx also give (only for Bodyguard and Bowmen) Phalanx attacks twice as fast. İncreases Phalanx Damage range increased to 75-100% from 45-60%.

Eternal Union: Eternal Union needs Phalanx damage buff 250-300% or 400-500% to increased Phalanx damage. Also needs to spawns Bodyguard and Bowmen runes at once with selected either Bodyguard or Bowmen rune.

Bonus item (Ring of Royal Grandeur): needs to switch primary affixes like guarantied socket or socket with Critical hit chance instead of attack speed and life per hit.
That’s my opinion about this items however both Condemn and Phalanx have no Damage buff bracers. İf possible can be added? With this power.

New Bracers: Judgement have 50% increased size and immobilize all enemies no matter of enemy type (even juggernaut elites). Condemn and Phalanx deals 125-150% increased damage and this damage increased to 10 times against who are by hitted and affected by Judgement.

Other buffs for needed on Crusader’s Akkhan set.

2-Piece bonuses: Also Condemn gains every rune except vaccum rune. Reciprocate Rune 20 times more effective You and Phalanxes (Bodyguard and Bowmen) benefits to Reciprpcate damage taken damage bonus and without charging up to explosion.

4-piece bonuses: Also reduces your Laws and Defensive skills cooldown by 0.25 on every attacks from Phalanx Avatars.

6-Piece bonuses:Raise İncreased Damage bonus to 5000% (or maybe lower) and buff damage reduction increase to 75%.

Please remove Heavenly Strentgh Passive’s damage debuff.

Edit: Please add this buffs if possible.

No it’s just casted twice. Meaning double the number of avatars summoned.

İ know but if you fully understand it just a balance suggestion.

Magic Missile of DMO needs some love,it needs at least buff 15 tiers urgently before the final Patch launched.

Plz ensure Condemn skill % damage affix works to the Condemn from Phalanx Bowmen.It’s very important.Thx.

They already did in latest patch notes. However if they add buffs that i wrote on 5 posts ago. Crusader will be much stronger.

How is it with the 10 magic missiles power? Can we farm T16/GR90 with it as is?

Yes, you can farm T16/GR90 with 10 magic missiles power as I already tested on PTR.

No they added the Phalanx dmg increas effecting Condemn from Phalanx.

That angels damage nerf to 33% doesn’t fix the problem.

You only made it impossible to solo 150, fine. But also this change made the angels useless. Why don’t you try something creative. Like let angels cast your equipped Holy Skills or something.

With this change, Angels can’t kill anything, and no one need this sanctified power. Please rework!

No, you only heavily implied it.