Diablo 4 - no pre-download available

On ps5. Click Diablo IV.
You should see time until release 78 days, unfollow and the …

Click the … icon and it should list the editions of the game. Diablo iv open beta should be on that list.

1 Like

For PC players

When the launcher is open, on the bottom left where is says install, change the Game Version drop down to read Diablo IV - Beta, click Install.

Issue still present, no beta drop down or link on D4’s launcher inteface - anyone else from EU/UK still struggling?

2 Likes

Same here. I pre-purchased but no Beta option is available on the store.

Same here, no pre-load in Battle Net client, I don’t even see Diablo 4 in my games list, but I own the Ultimate edition.

??

Click on the + on the Favourite’s Bar:

Click on Diablo IV:

1 Like

There is no Diablo 4 in that list in my Battle Net launcher.
(I made a screenshot but for some reason it says I cannot post links/ embed media into my post)

You need to convert the link to preformatted text.

Assuming the screenshot is already on imgur.com or other similar picture hosting website, put a link to it in your post. Then highlight the entire link. Then click on the </> button (button #6) on the formatting bar at the top of the composition window.

That will convert the link to preformatted text and make it acceptable to the forum.

Your link will appear similar to: https://i.imgur.com/hqenxzS.png

Ok so here it is:

https://i.imgur.com/PR4TUpB.png

1 Like

ok – don’t know then

Perhaps there are some restrictions on some countries ???

1 Like

On ps5 i had to go to my library click on D4 game then click on the 3 dots next to the time until official launch. Then view product then click the 3 dots next to unfollow 3 versions appear select D4 open beta and start downloading.

2 Likes

I have no download button and this is BS. Blizzard doesn’t address anything.

From UK I still dont have the button from the drop down menu to preload…

Thank you!!! I was fixing to write Blizzard… you are a savior.

2 Likes

A few things to check, besides what Boubou has so helpfully said. Check his screenshots for how to find the drop down menu on the D4 tab.

For PC:

• Check your purchase history on the Blizzard store and be sure the transaction has completed. If it is queued or failed, then it did not go through.
  • If it did, check the Region on your Bnet launcher. Some people have had to change it to match the Region of their purchase. To do that exit all the way out of the launcher - as in log out. On the login screen for the launcher app, should be the ability to change the Region for the Desktop Launcher. That has helped some folks find the DL.
  • If the launcher is not updating despite the purchase being complete, and being in the right region, reboot your PC. That can help force the launcher to synch.
  • If that also fails, you can try to force a full account data update by changing the password on the Bnet account then rebooting the PC. That should force a full update.

Last, be sure that if you have more than one bnet account, that you are logged in on the account you purchased with. Some people have more than one Battlenet account and mix them up.

Transaction status: complete
Region: UK desktop app and the site too
Only 1 account I have
Battle.net up to date with system restart
Only the live button in the drop down menu

I try to change my password now

Still not works with password change

Silly question, are you sure you are on the D4 tab and not D3 or Immortal? They look similar and Immortal only has Live.

This post has a good picture of the menu.

D4 for sure, I even switched the desktop app to beta and standard removed from favourites added back still no beta option from drop down window it just says I have the game.