You have not been onlin in the last 30 days. Please start the game while online to check for any login agreements

Same issue. I was able to get past this on one computer doing the switch to Europe and back again, but my other computer, right next to it, can’t get past this error.

Is this a server connection problem?

Have had the same issue since launch.
Havent been able to play 1 sec since launch… tried switching server location…same manure…reinstall…no change.
Sucks!

1 Like

Hey again everybody,

Sorry I forgot to follow up on this. The original problem here was resolved. There are two other problems that can cause this. One of them is if one of your characters got stuck online. (See: this thread for updates.)

The other reason you’d get this error would be a legitimate connection problem. I’d recommend following the troubleshooting here. If this doesn’t work for you, you’ll want to create your own thread to receive help from the community or contact support directly. (Click the Contact Us button at the bottom.) It’ll help if you contact the support team with a winMTR test so that we can look at the connection between your house and our servers for problems.

Keep in mind that we can’t troubleshoot all of you in one place which is why we’re recommending reaching out to support. This’ll help us figure out your individual problems so we can help you get back online ASAP.

Same problem. Havent played a single second or reached the character screen. ‘You have not been online for the last 30 days.’ Nothing helps. My brother accessed my account from his home and was able to launch the game no problem. I just dont understand whats happening.

I managed to correct this issue for my game. I’m currently traveling abroad, so this might be unique to me. I used my VPN and set my location as New York. Reloaded the game and was able to play.

Same problem here. Pre-purchased game, downloaded today and tried playing now for the first time. I got the first cinematic, then got to the Diablo 2 Resurrected [press any key to begin]-screen, and when I press any key, I get the pop-up “You have not been online in the last 30 days. Start the game while online to check for any login agreements.” I do not know what any of that means. I mean, I’m connected to the internet. Online, as in logged into battle.net? Don’t understand. I just want to play the game of my childhood :frowning: pls halp

Hey there Folke,

Other than the things I mentioned previously, make sure you start the game using the Battle.net application. It should log you in. If you’re trying to make an offline character, try making an online character first. Once you reach the Character Select screen, you should see an option in the top right to swap between Offline/Online.

If you do not reach the Character Select screen, or are unable to make and login to an online character, please follow these instructions and use the link at the end to contact support if you need more help.

Hey, thanks for answering :slight_smile: I both downloaded and booted D2R from the Battle.net launcher. I was set for Europe though, changed it to America and it worked. I am in Europe, but not sure what the difference is? I can still play with people from Europe, right?

I tried pretty much everything under the sun. Still greeted with the message. I even tried to launch using my iphone as a hotspot to eliminate the possibility of my own ISP being the problem. So it means something in my PC is preventing me from connecting? I just dont get it. Diablo 3 works fine as well as many other recent AAA titles on my pc.

1 Like

I have tried the recommended measures and the problem remains. For the moment, the only thing resurrected are the bugs of the 2000s. A solution or a refund ?

2 Likes

The issue for me was that my eset firewall was blocking D2R.exe, but no popup was appearing in Windows to allow the app. Disabled the firewall temporarily to test and the game then was able to connect to battle.net fine. I then added a rule to allow connections for D2R.exe.

ive tried everything in this thread. nothing works

I reinstalled windows AND ITS STILL NOT WORKING!

I have this issue also, have tried logging out and in on the blizzard launcher, have tried switching regions, have reset computer and logged in on other games. Nothing has helped so far.

1 Like

This error was not resolved. I am still experiencing it just now.

3 Likes

Guys I have found the solution!! - You need to disable Windows Defender Firewall (Microsoft Defender) and it is working

Maybe just adding an exeption is sufficient but I have not tried this

estou com o mesmo problema :confused:

Glad you were finally able to play. I can confirm you that this did nothing on my end. :frowning:

I have played Diablo 2 since launch. 20 years i have invested into this game, always fighting to be top of ladder, i was one of the first people to hit 99 on a sorc 1st ladder so i’d like to think i know what i’m talking about. I purchased this game and i cannot even play it. I have never been so dissapointed in a company when the player base has remained so loyal for MULTIPLE decades. give me a fix or work around so i can at least access single player. Never in 23 years of gaming have i purchased a game and then not been able to play it. This is appalling and the community as a whole is being way to gentle. This is outrageous and a complete waste of the communities love, money, and time. How can we spend money and make a purchase without then receiving what paid for? Do you understand what a thin line you are walking on Blizzard? Let me play the game i purchased. help me, this is unbelievable. Blizzard North would have NEVER let this happen, this company is a shell of what it once was and everyone knows it, 6 days after launch and single player isn’t even accessible? Shame on you.

8 Likes

You are saying that you can’t play the game but didn’t state what the actual problem is that you are facing. I understand your frustration but without any information nobody can even try to help you. No offense.
Does the game not start?
Connection problems? (I can just assume that it is this because you posted in this thread)
Constant crashes?

1 Like