You have not been onlin in the last 30 days. Please start the game while online to check for any login agreements

If you read the thread you will see the problem. To be able to login you need to accept the EULA, but to accept the EULA you need to login. Catch 22.

“Press any key” → You need to accept the EULA → “Press any key” → You need to accept the EULA → ad infinitum.

I/we cant even get into the game to play SP, let alone MP.

3 Likes

Any solution?

Honestly no wonder why the servers are so quiet when Blizzard can’t even get this right.

3 days and zero game play just had to settle for watching people. Will be emailing for a refund if no solution is found.

2 Likes

Same issue on all servers also.

Honestly, I don’t know why I’m shocked when it comes to blizzard for the lack of help and a shocking launch.

Buy a game and you can’t even play it on single player.

1 Like

Hey again everyone.

Locking this thread to make sure this is the most recent post here in case anyone else needs to find this in the future as it appears to be getting buried under new reports which aren’t related to the first problem I commented on. As previously mentioned, the original issue was resolved, so the other posts in this thread aren’t related. The original reports were due to a server issue that was long since resolved. If you are still having this problem.

1. Check to make sure you don’t have Parental Controls enabled which might block your access to the game.
  2. Ensure that you are using the Battle.net Application to launch the game. If you use the D2R.exe file, it will launch in offline mode if it’s the first time you’re launching.
  3. If neither helps, try the connection troubleshooting here.

If this doesn’t work for you, you’ll want to create your own thread to receive help from the community or contact support directly. (Click the Contact Us button at the bottom.)