Yo big respect to ceo Bobby Kotick

Scott Jennings destroyed Mythic after leaving when nobody could decipher his personal hieroglyphic xml spaghetti code that critical parts of the game were dependent on.

no matter how low they stoop ppl are still gonna buy d4. they have one more chance for redemption no matter what happens :wink:

theyre running out of aces in their sleeve tho…

not many “sure shot” IPs left on the table.

The right thing to do would be STEP DOWN. The wrong thing to do would put together a dog and pony show, and act like you are still on the moral high ground. No respect!

3 Likes

People not hired by Talent and Skill leads to what Blizzard is in the past several years.
In the same time remember Blizzard’s best friend - China , the people that remove Blacks from Movie posters and mocking them in infinite number of ways.

2 Likes

There’s sure to be less problems after adding more people right…
or wait… wouldn’t the odds be more likely something bad could occur?

~ checks current year ~

oh wait I mean no comment

Diversity Hiring is why we’re in this mess to begin with.

None of you know how to do your job, read your target audience or do anything competently.

It’s honestly so laughable at this point.

You ruined WoW

You saw the Modded community of D2LoD was so large you wanted to steal a quick buck from them, without understand why we were playing the mod in the first place.

It’s miraculous.

Why don’t they just hire the best talent instead on focusing on only a certain demographic? Isn’t this just continuing the discrimination?

2 Likes

Have you noticed there is no devil emoji in the list here? why do you think that is lol

Except you weren’t saying anything that hasn’t been said or implied by others already, so you’re really just making yourself look like an extremist on the topic.

Either way it’s irrelevant as you’ve contributed nothing to the topic anyway.

idk about that. cubicle crawls and perma-party-at-work might lead to bad results either way lol. they were in a bad spot before trying to be PC.

im my head it started going south when blizzard north got dismantled - that’s a long time ago, way before the current issues.

1 Like

when youre high enough in the food chain you dont need any salary really for whatever youre doing. you have plenty of infinite free income on demand. He wont even notice the difference and just harvest more white knight lemmings all over the world to defend him laters when needed. Simple as that.

3 Likes

at that point id sit back and game all day without touching work ever again :wink:

i guess thats one of the reasons why i’m not rich and he his lol

great more woke bullsh%$^ and more affirmative action for people who are sick in the head.

2 Likes

Congrats to Blizzard Hiring all the Karen’s and Non binary Theys. Blizzard really is asking for it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Office League Softball bout to be competitive with these man-women

2 Likes

All I hear is blah, blah, blah woke…blah, blah, blah woke. Same old garbage. We want equal outcomes not equal opportunity.

1 Like

“legally” at least in my country. They couldn’t ask you to prove anything, or suggest you were faking according to human rights legislation.

in the USA, who knows. Probably State dependent.

Does this mean in some cases people will select non-binary on the application/equity form? Probably.

I mean if I was trying to get a job and I knew they had a quota to hire non-binary people you bet your butt I’d lie if the pay was good enough

2 Likes

I think a lot of people are misunderstand what they mean on what their plans are with hiring more female and non-binary gender people. They are still making sure that those who are female or are non-binary are still capable of doing the job, but what they saying is that if there is 3 males and 1 female or non binary and all of them are all very qualified for the job, they may choose to hire the female or non binary person over the 3 males to build more diversity in the company. The people they choose are still going to be more than qualified for the spot. They aren’t skipping over qualified people over a female or non-binary person that isn’t qualified for the job.

I agree that qualification is important, but for big enterprises, it is about incorporating the right mixture of gender, culture and mindset as well.

If a company only hires ppl with the highest skill qualifications but ignore the fact the ppl they hire are toxic, you can imagine the kind of products and services they will provide.