Why is not game lobby still fixed?

Must agree Lobby should have been the first fix because you kinda see this first.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s 20 hardcore normal games on my list right now, thatā€™s massive compared to before.

Thanks for the info Pez!

2 Likes

But one thing I just noticed is it seems the game lists cap at 20 games now.

Iā€™m seeing 20 games on all of my NL lists (normal, nightmare, hell), and then 20 games on HC list.

Is that intentional?

1 Like

I canā€™t say no to an improvement. Also, thanks for putting the conjecture to rest, as thatā€™s usually more beneficial than the information itself.

1 Like

Ah crap
20 game cap?

Still better than having to deal with two or three games on the list. But with all the trading game spam in hell, itā€™s going to suck if you are capped with 20 trade spam games. Need filters, badly. Baby steps at least.

6 Likes

I donā€™t care if only 20 games show up, as long as there arenā€™t 5:37:27 Cowrun07 and 1:22:02 Baalwalk15 sitting around.

6 Likes

This is crazy. They still need to add different channels, the ability to create channels, etc.

3 Likes

Hmm so the changes did go through, thatā€™s good then. Btw, are you guys aware that act 2 mercs cant equip weapons like threshers anymore?

Wait what lol
Uh oh
Oh boy

2 Likes

Yeah, I canā€™t equip thresher or cryptic axe etc on him lol. Saw someone else in the bug forum having the same issue too.

Is it just automatically dropping everybodyā€™s equipped polearms and people havenā€™t noticed that they left games with an unequipped merc?

That would be a disaster

Yeah, I donā€™t know how thatā€™s going to play out because it was capped at 40 before.

Right now Iā€™m seeing mostly trade games. I would like to see it go the PD2 route where the game list is completely uncapped and you have dozens of baal runs to choose from.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s doing that at least haha. I was throwing some stuff together on a different character and it wouldnā€™t let me put any of them on him even though he met the stat requirements. Think they somehow screwed up to where the act 2 mercs canā€™t use polearms.

1 Like

I really love game name filters in some D2 mods, it would be a welcomed change for sure.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve saved and exited multiple times with an Infinity Eth Thresher, they havenā€™t dropped it. As to whether or not I can click to remove and re-equip it, I havenā€™t tried as I have no desire to be stuck without Conviction for the foreseeable duration to patch.

1 Like

Exactly. Iā€™m not even going to chance trying to unequip my mercs now lol

If it does work as intended can you explain to me why when using 2 account on the same computer I donā€™t see the same lobbies on those 2 account? -.-

Account 1 lvl 86 is in a lobby with 4 other players not seeing Account 2;
Account 2 lvl 84 is in a lobby with 12 other players not seeing Account1.

Both are on the same computer & the same IP address.

The same go for lobby game available, one is gonna see 20 games available while the other only see 3 to 5.

To do another check & make sure it wasnā€™t about restriction lvl I brought a lvl 1 character to hell on both account, same thing happened, account 1 was seeing 4 games while account 2 was seeing 9 games.

Clearly LoD was working way better on this, never had this problem with the old game :confused:

I really canā€™t understand why my muling account is seeing 3* to 5* more game than the account Iā€™m actually playing with. Especially on the same computer, thereā€™s no excuse here.

I guess the + side is with my both account combined I see more game that I would see with only 1 account o_O

13 Likes

not only is this annoying but the game was ā€œsupposedā€ to have a global server.it was one of there main selling points before the game launched

6 Likes

Game Lobby is absolute trash. Whoever made the lobby should be sacked.

12 Likes

You have low population because you shafted all the players with things like ā€œWe wont add game limitsā€ next minute.

7 Months later for Ladder also?

Like people have moved on. Loot drops need buffing, its 2022 gamers are different than back in 2000.

2 Likes