Why is hostile trolling still a thing in this game?

Was participating ina a nightmare baal walk run and it was ruined by a lvl 90 showing up and going hostile disrupting the run. Why does this still happen ? We should be able to create a public game with no hostile option.

5 Likes

Because thats D2. Set a level limit for that game, problem solved.

1 Like

I get it its impossible for the game to chage or get better. In fact there have been no chages to D2 ever right ? Setting a level restriction limits who can join the game so why not just make it so the people i dont want to play with cant join. This game can be better but I guess you find it perfect.

Nothing in this world is perfect. But I take things I canā€™t change or leave things that I donā€™t like. Itā€™s my own choice, and everyone has the choice.
This function in particular adds something to the game and nothing is wrong with it.
Having the possibility to hostile someone whenever I wanā€™t in D2 is nothing I would complain about. Even if the game isnā€™t about PvP itā€™s part of the game, take it or leave it, itā€™s been like that scince ever and it will stay. There several way to avoid this.
So yes I like the function and thanks god we are not all the same.
In this modern woke bubbles there only exists black and white.
D2 is awesome even if it has flaws and gotten even more flaws over the years.

If you donā€™t want people in your game protect it with a PW, build up a group and make your own game, as simple as that. If itā€™s such a pain for you play D2, play something else that fits your expectations more. Every day people complain about it and yet they still play the game, so it canā€™t be that bad.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s because it has historically always been there, and a small part of the community is very vocal about absolutely keeping this no matter what.

2 Likes

Ty for your ears. Sold on traderie for a few Jahs

Because immature man-babies canā€™t have fun unless they can ruin other peoplesā€™ fun. The devs donā€™t stop it because they donā€™t want to become the targets of their immature man-babyism. At least not any more than they already are, because the man-babies canā€™t help but make everyone miserable that they can.

9 Likes

That doesnt solve anything they have griefers of all levels

What truckstop are you at?

You never have any clue what you are talking about

1 Like

T4t, your ears werent worth as much. Was only able to snag a couple sol runes for themā€¦

That reminds me I am missing a level 83 and a level 37 from my ear collection. :thinking:

1 Like

the account youā€™re replying to is clearly just one of several multis who only trolls

1 Like

It seems that anyone that you donā€™t agree with somehow runs multiple accounts.

1 Like

It seems that you didnā€™t really block me like youā€™ve claimed to do multiple times.

Yes, the person Iā€™m referring to is an obvious troll/multi. Now go ahead and point out where Iā€™ve disagreed with them.

Narcissistic sociopaths like you donā€™t understand that their opinions donā€™t reflect and rarely influence the opinions of others.

Thatā€™s funny, considering that you went out of your way to initiate with me in a thread you didnā€™t create and in my reply to someone else. Why donā€™t you go ahead and put me ā€˜on blockā€™ again, little :clown_face: .

The hints have been here for a while that no one cares for your presence. Yet you keep hanging around under your bridge like the troll you are.

lol@ replying via editing the previous post. I guess mentioning that anyone he doesnā€™t agree with being ā€œmulti accountersā€ really struck a nerve.

:yawning_face:

At last i found a topic filled with toxic posts :smiley: keep them coming guys and please be rude

1 Like

I think hostile function has a useful purposeā€¦ say, you have some players standing around with Ondalā€™s doing jack to help the group but zipping in to pick up decent dropsā€¦ bye bye leacherā€™sā€¦
On a positive note, the Whole PvP community relies on it.

But the experience you describe (which i too have witnessed many a time) goes deeper than a game mechanicā€¦
Itā€™s simple tiny insignificant little people that have no true power in their own real world, making an attempt to feel powerful in pixel land.
It is similar to the insignificant broke fool mofo at the corner store buying/scratching their loto tickets and holding up an entire line of people that just want to get on with their day.
For those poor fools, itā€™s truly a power momentā€¦ a moment where everyone can wait on them, and they feel in control.
Much like the tiny minded people that pace one another side by side holding up trafficā€¦ with a line of vehicles behind that just want to get on with their commute/travelsā€¦
They are tiny little insignificant people grasping dearly to the one thing that gives them the feeling of power.

Do not be angry with these poor soulsā€¦ you simply need to dig deep and attempt to understand how insignificant and useless they must feel/beā€¦ andā€¦ what the heck, just go let them kill youā€¦ they need that feeling of power so badly, a little gold and a few minuets of you time just might make their dayā€¦

Sad Sad insignificant effers.

Guys yesterday I was in a nightmare baal game, and then some guy hostiled me. So I left and made a private game with the people that were in there by whispering them.

:+1:
Thats how you do it, sadly some peoples horizon doesnā€™t seem to reach that far.