Why is hostile trolling still a thing in this game?

Imagine if Buzzard hadnt totally bungled transferring over the basic features from decades ago. Then you’d be able to simply click ‘prevent this player from hearing you’ button and send a single message with the private game. Instead of manually whispering everyone, where chat has about 70% success rate of even sending and probably from the wrong username!

Listen how much you get paid for services isnt my buisness i know its not alot tho :eyes::pinched_fingers:

This doesnt work in games that revolve around developing and maintaining players 8 in a game for xp. How do you meet new people if you are hiding behind a pw its redundant and hypocritical

Well then good luck, I properly collect and sell ears of bad d2r players like you and thus players don’t bother me in pubs. You need more skill.

2 Likes

Im sure if you hosted your own baal runs people would be lining up to bully you. Just my opinion though

But yet you’re the one making a thread crying and I am having good time playing the game. Need more skills.

Bro youve got to stop bouncing things off your forehead at lightspeeds i didnt make this thread

The threads you’ve made contain the same amout of salt, no difference, you need more d2 skills.

This is turning into childish trolling. How old are you anyway?

2 Likes

I could care less about how it comes across. People who incessantly cry about d2jsp and how hostile function works in d2r are asking for it. We are 2 decades into this, none of that is changing get the hell out… The fact that he can’t stop replying to simple stupid trolling is pretty indicative of several things. Maybe I should claim to be a girl, in mensa and involve some mothers into this?

Not sure you can claim a valid function of the game working as intended, and confirmed working as intended by the developer is somehow trolling.

Also I’m not really sure how all of you are getting rolled by someone who has to sit and wait after they’ve hostiled you to even begin to try and kill you. Simply camping the WP or dungeon entrance in the VERY rare occurrences where this happens leads to almost a 100% success rate with almost no issues. If you cannot even camp the throne room stair entrance, perhaps you should give up on D2 and perhaps spend your time knitting or on single player.

1 Like

The amount of toxic posts and quotes in this topic is just hilarious :smiley: u gotta love it pls dont stop

Never had this issue back in the day when this was more of a thing.

Gen Y… Gets pvped… goes gets main fights back…

Gen Z… gets pvped… comes to forum to cry.

Femininized society bro.

3 Likes

Diablo II JavaScript Parser . Feb 14, 2010 … An embedded implementation of a JavaScript engine for executing user program code (scripts) inside Diablo II.

This is why most of the actual real diablo 2 players dislike D2JSP because unlike you we were actually playing this game back when D2JSP was a botting community and understand how against TOS it is.

You are just a useless Gen Z moron or an unintelligent absolute retard of a 30yr old.

Live a long safe life.

Seriously how unintelligent do you have to be to support D2JSP when the name literally tells you what the community was intended for.

Seriously… were you dropped? Did your mother drink? Is it just genetics? How can someone be as ignorant as you.

Where were you dude? This is now 20 years into this stupid argument that blizz couldnt do 2 decades ago and you’re here in 2024 trying to give me a history lesson and explain why they still need to be shut down? You’re insane dude, time to accept and move on over a video game .0000001% of the entire gaming community even cares about lmao…so serious…

Then stop crying about people wanting to avoid toxic players drama tantrums

Hostiling random people not intrested in fighting you is neurotic to say the least. None of these people have served in the military and im almost positive none of then have ever been in a real fight.

You wouldnt know how the mechanic works you dont do enough baal runs. Most of the time after i tele i head to the terror zone. Just how you guys respond is dramatic and whiney thats how its trolling

It wouldnt be as serious if you didnt have so much hysteria revolving around simply wanting to avoid people who have a neurotic rejection fetish in pubs

Everyone knows this. You’re arguing with trolls. These are the takers. They don’t run services, they disrupt them. They don’t grind, they cheat and they buy.

Hiw much are my ears worth? I bet nothing on traderie.

1 Like

Let’s post them up on there :laughing:

Or actually get good and pvp people who are good at fighting